Sunday, April 7, 2013

For You - 7 Kids College Fund! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creation featuring another Darling Hedgie & his little Bee pal from Penny Black's Super Cute Wonderful Day clear stamp set! Aren't they they just the Sweetest!! ;-)
I stamped the My Darling Penny Black Wonderful Day Hedgie & Bee with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, colored them up with my trusty Copics My fluffy Clouds were created with a cloud border shaped template, Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a small stippling brush. My Mats and BG layers were created with Peanut Cluster Card Shoppe CS & MME's Collectable Notable 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from Penny Black's Sweet Wishes Clear Stamp set... 8-)


Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 
7 Kids College Fund Store!...



Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Your card is perfect. The motive is coloured wonderfully and it is a really sweet motive. I particularly like your sky very much. It has got fantastic clouds which reflect the fine weather. Your card is very happy. Really gorgeous!
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Lovely Lady. Fab colours. Cute image. Love the clouds. Super layout. Love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and stunning card Shannon. Great image and love the colour of the bow
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, so sweet and pretty! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that image and of course your card is perfection!! Great clouds too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hedgie is so cute!! What a fun card. Adorable bee and what fun papers, ribbon and sweet cloud background. You rock, Shannon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo sweet! I love this sketch for your layout and the wonderful colors. The bee just makes me smile REAL BIG - very sweet card, Shannon. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, that little smiley bee is so darn cute! Love this with your cloud background and the pretty polka dot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...what a sweet card with cute bee and hedge hog! My son had a hedge hog once. I was scared of the little critter. It made an awful sound when upset...hehehe! Anyways, a darling card with fabulous coloring! Have a great week, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon is this the sweetest!! I love the little hedgie image with the great background and the dp is just way fun with him!! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has to be one of my favorite Penny Black sets, but then I love all her Hedgies. Marvelous card, Shannon. Fabulous coloring and your cloudy sky is incredible! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too too cute! And your card design is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my. He is SO cute. Wonderful layout (saving to CASE in the future)! And of course, always a big fan of your clouds.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)