Monday, April 8, 2013

Graphic Greetings Birthday - Taylored Expressions! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Monday to you! Hope you all had a Fantastic Weekend! Mine was Pretty Good! Busy Busy, but good! 8-) Well I thought I'd pop in real quick today to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome Graphic Greetings Birthday ALC...I just LOVE How this stamp makes it so quick and easy it to make Fun Birthday creations! 8-) 
For my project today, I thought I'd create some Masculine type Birthday cards, and try my hand at the Fun chalkboard technique again, while I was at it! 8-) I just Love the affect and my Darling Hubby asked if I'd use this technique in particular to make some cards for a couple of his fellow Firefighter buddies up coming Birthdays.. So How could I resist.. ;-)
For my focal panels, I first lightly smudged my black CS with Frost White Color box ink , and **Very importantly, used my embossing buddy BEFORE stamping TE's Graphic Greetings Birthday image also with Frost White Colorbox ink, and then embossed it with white EP. (The Embossing buddy helps prevent the Embossing powder from sticking anywhere else but the stamped image..) And I added a bit more white ink smudges after embossing just for good measure..8-) I matted my images up with Lagoon Bazzill CS and popped them up with a bit of foam tape.  My  BG card bases were created Kraft CS, TE's Whimsy #'s Dies and MME's Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6x6 Collection... And there you have it, pretty easy peasy, huh?...;-) I sure hope the Fellas will like them! 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. These graphic styled stamps sure are great for using the chalkboard technique. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous Shannon. Love the main sentiment and great background too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so fun Shannon! Great cards for masculine or feminine really. Love the smudged chalk look, great technique! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's great that your guy asks you to make cards for him, or that he even thinks to give cards in the first place. These are perfect! Just look at all those numbers in their manly colors. They make a fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your background is so impressive! Totally adorable, wonderful guy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, Shannon! Love the chalkboard technique and random number background! Perfect card for hubby's firefighter friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this - I do need to learn this technique!!! I am playing catch up -- I hate getting so far behind. I do love this creation!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Shannon, your masculine cards are awesome! These are wonderful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)