Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's Your Day - Whimsie Doodles

Hi All! And a Very Happy Saturday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful week so far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring the Super Darling Ballerina image!...8-) Isn't she just the Sweetest!! This Tiny Dancer is just Too Darned Cute to resist if you ask me... ;-)
I printed out my Darling Ballerina image, onto Flourishes Classic White and colored her up with my Trusty Copics... I cut her out and popped her up with a bit of Foam tape.
My mats and BG layers, are a combination of Choice Buttercream CS & some Adorable dp's & Pretty CS's from TE's March Key Ingredients kit!. And to finish it all up I added some sweet ribbon from my stash! 8-)

You can find the Super SWEET Ballerina image along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's What's New section.. ;-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Shanna, she is delightful! Love your ballerina's little transparent tutu in all its glittery glory! Beautiful coloring and shading, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Cute... You are so good :) Great Job coloring her, Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh she is sooo sweet Shannon!! I love that image and it's colored to perfection! Gorgeous papers and fabulous sparkle!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Shannon! I too love what you did with her layered tutu, that's fabulous! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Shannon and so really sweet. Such a great image. hope you have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious, Shannon. Love her hair. Perfect amount of sparkle on her tutu! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, she is adorable! I love the red hair. You've colored her perfectly and loving the design too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!! Adorable and beautifully colored.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so darned sweet, love everything about it

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's precious Shannon! Love her hair and the fun way you glittered her tutu. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty little ballerina with a glittery pink tu tu the envy of any tiny dancer! Love that gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Shannon!! I love that precious little girl and the way you glittered her little skirt!! Great little scene you created and the dp is really really pretty with her :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)