Friday, April 5, 2013

Taylored Expressions April Spotlights! - Lavender Bouquet

Hi All! And a Very Happy Friday to you! 8-) Aren't you just Loving all the Fabulous New Goodies? Hope you are Loving them as much as I am! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, I'm Sharing the news again...8-)  All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. Whoo Hoo!! Time to do some Shopping! Yay! lol 8-)

Well, today I'm back to share one Last Sweet April New Release project  featuring the Beautiful Brand New Lavender Bouquet stamp set and the previously released Circles Cutting plate as well... 8-)
I Just Loved coloring up this Beautiful Set! And I know it will be getting lots of use, it's just so Perfect for Birthday's, Thinking of you type cards, Thank You's & of Course for Mother's Day too! 8-) I stamped my Sweet Lavender Bouquet with Memento Tuxedo Black, did a little paper piecing with Crate Paper's DIY Shop 6x6 Collection & colored up the rest of these Beauties up with my trusty Copics.  I cut them out with the help of TE's Label Stacklets 2 Dies, added a touch of shading with Antique Linen Distress ink, and popped them up with a bit of foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with Choice Buttercreamkraft CS, the Circles Cutting Plate, my Classic Circles Nesties set and Doodlebugs's Darling Hello Spring 6x6 Collection.
To finish it all up I stamped my Many Mini's Holidays sentiment onto a Mini Tags Die cut, with Memento Rich Cocoa and added a bit of Natural Burlap twine... 8-)

The Baker's Dozen have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)

Shannon White (That's me!)


Here are the items I used for my Project today...


Hope you all have a Wonderful day & Thanks so much for stopping by! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Shannon! I love how you used dp for the planter, it is such a pretty touch. Love it! Have a fantastic weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this one Shannon. Fantastic background, image and such beautiful colours. have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful coloring, the bucket even looks weathered and real! Loving the die cuts too Shannon, beautiful job! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is exceptional with that gorgeous background and fantastic coloring! All I can say is WOWSAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Shannon, I love the die cut background, and that image is gorgeous, wonderful colouring on those lavenders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACK...this is absolutely GORGEOUS and the paper piecing was brilliant! Happy Friday, Shannon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored bouquet and container. Love the additional circles of color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Shannon! I LOVE this card - it is beautiful and fun - and the colors look fabulous! I like the details of the dotted circles behind the pretty grid die cut. Gorgeous card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring and shading on your flowers. Love the little peek-a-boo polka dots behind the die background. Adds so much interest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Shannon. Love the pretty lavender bouquet and the lovely lavender shades. The circle cover plate is fabulous! I espeically like how you put DP behind the circles. Have a wonderful weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful design, image & colours Shannon! I like the dotted circles behind the die cut, fantastic! Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shannon, LOVE that die cut BG and the lavender is LOVELY! Pretty card design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowza Shannon! Such a gorgeous card! Love the beautifully colored flowers and fancy background! Spring has sprung in your corner of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning, Shannon! Love the background you created and your lavender bouquet and wooden bucket is gorgeous - your coloring on these is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card!! I love how you colored the image, especially the wooden bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Shannon!! The image and coloring is so beautiful and love the background you made ;) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Exquisite coloring! The card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow. This is fabulous Shannon. Gorgeous design and gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW this is absolutely stunning Shannon!! I love that image and it's colored beautifully! Gorgeous background... what an awesome cutting plate!
    I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous, Shannon! Done in my favorite purples so it really grabs my eye. Gorgeous coloring, and I love the shading on the old bucket. Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, my! You know I love this. Beautifully colored and the paper pieced wooden bucket is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)