Saturday, April 20, 2013

7 Kids College Fund - DOCRAFTS Blog Hop! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Saturday to you! Today I'm back to share that its time for another 7 Kids College Fund Blog Hop!!  Woo Hoo! 8-) This week  we are showing  off all the Fabulous Docraft poducts that are carried in the 7 Kids College Fund store!  They have So Many Darling Stamps and dies and lots of Fun embellies too!  So your are definitely in for lots of Fun eye candy today!!;-)
Well for todays Project I decided to have some fun with Docrafts Darling Petal Posy Dies and create some Sweet Flower pot cards that could be used for just about any occasion! 8-) I don't know about you, but for me it's always good to keep a few cards like this on hand for when you're in a pinch and need something quick weather it's for a Birthday, Thank you, Get well Soon, or Even Happy Mother's Day, for that matter... ;-)
Well, as you can see I created a bunch of Cute little Layered Posy's with my Petal Posy Dies and popped them on top of my Fun Nestabilites Flower Pot Die cuts that I shaded a bit with some Colorbox White Frost ink to give the post a bit of an oxidized look.. I added Sweet little ticket sentiment tags from Docrafts Ticket Stub 6x6 bG stamp, such a great stamp Super for BG's or you can do what I did and cut them all out and add a little coloring with Copics to have a stash of Super cute ticket Tags...;-) My Mats and BG Layers were created with a combo of Ivory CS, Peanut Cluster Card Shoppe CS, the Darcie Woodgrain EF, the Seeing Spots EF, a bit of shading with Vintage Photo Distress ink and some Darling dp's from Doodlebug's Flower Box 6x6 collection...8-)
Now be sure to hop along and leave some blog love as you go because we will randomly choose one winner from one of our designers blogs to win a Awesome Do Crafts Prize! How Cool is that!! 8-) The hop will be open until Tuesday and the winner will be announced on Wednesday. Your next stop on the Hop is the Fabulously Talented Karen Gauthier!

Here's the Awesome Prize up for grabs...
Happy Hopping!! And Good Luck! 8-)


Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 
Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for Hopping by! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

37 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I really love these! Great idea and fun to do...I need those dies now! Very pretty Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love this card. So funny...I made one just like it the other day....don't you love the Docraft flowers!!! Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card & the clay flower pot looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers girl this is amazing!!! I love everything about it!!! And you were one of the two who didn't use Wellington the Bear, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lovely pot of flowers is awesome. Anyone would be lucky to receive them. Love the colors,

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful! I love it.......

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very much a WOW card!!!! Those flowers look like they're jumping off the page! SO PRETTY!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Shannon! I really like what you have done with the terra cotta pot in your cards, and the pretty dimension "bending" in your paper pieced flowers! This is one of my Shannon favorites! Just love the way you have die cut with designer papers, and stamped with them, too. hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors you used are so bright and cheerful. I think this card would bring a smile to anyone that received it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great Shannon and such fabulous looking flowers. hope you have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH Shannon, these flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty pot of posies! Love your idea of having a "go to" versatile card for all occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, LOVE those flowers Shannon! Beautiful! Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card the flowers are gorgeous and the pot looks so realistic...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Flower pot is amazing I love those flower dies :) thanks for sharing such a bright and beautiful card hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shannon what a beautiful card...the flowers are gorgeous! I see it says "no comment" but i have a feeling that you've not been able to "approve" all of the wonderful comments that have been left yet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are GORGEOUS flower pots!! I love every single detail you added to each card! WOWSAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! Beautiful! This card brings a smile to my face! So lovely, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this floral die, they are so versatile for creative crafty handmade embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are simply gorgeous Shannon! Love the flowers, so pretty! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable cards! Love the dimension of the flowers.... great dies! I'll be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are so pretty. Very different and someone will truly enjoy receiving them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. AWE your card is Awesome!love your use of the flower pot die on this.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Shannon... this is spectacular. Those colours grab you right off and pull you in. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such pretty cards!! Love the way you brought the pots to live! They look so real!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are incredible, Shannon! Beautiful and creative. I just love your posies!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh your card is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shannon I love love these fabulous creations!! The pot is beautiful and those flowers are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. what an awesome creation... love the colors and details...
    morentin1326((at))aol((dot))com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Waw such pretty flowers and colours are gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  32. OH my gosh!~ the flowers look like 3-D fabric! wonderful1 tfs

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely flower cards Shannon. Those posies are sooo pretty. I really like the earth tones and that pot! The ticket is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMGosh those flowers in the pots are just so FANTASTIC! LOVE how you can use them for so many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  35. How utterly sweet and adorable your cards are! LOVE the flowers in the colors and papers you used. I have those flower pot dies and mean to use them this spring, but your flowers are way cuter than anything I have. I like how they aren't too ultra-dimensional to slip into an envelope. Awesome cards, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my goodness. The dimension on these flowers is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)