Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm Not Ready! - TT91

Hi all! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you all had a Super Weekend and are enjoying a Wonderful week so far! 8-) Today I'm back with another Fabulous Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Yay! 8-) Our Theme this time is "Out of the Box". Our Wonderful Sponsor isThe Pixie Cottage. Their images are just Super Cute!  So please do stop by and check them out. Also, they have put together a very generous prize package for one lucky winner, so I sure hope you can play along with us.  And please do stop by the Tuesday Throwdown Blog to take a peek at the Adorable creations the rest of the Super Talented Design Team has in store for you! 8-)
I printed out my Sweet Pixie Cottage I'm not ready image  onto Flourishes Classic White and colored this Darling scene up with my trusty Copics. I cut it out with the help of my Classic Squares and Classic Square Scallops Nesties sets, using the out of the box technique and popped it up with foam tape. All my mats and BG pieces were created with a combination of plum CS from my stash and Echo Park's Darling  Springtime collection. To finish it all up I added a cute MS punched border, a die cut butterfly from my stash, a few sweet pearls, a touch of Stardust Stickles and some Yummy Bakers twine from MAD Stamper Finds.. 8-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for dropping by! 

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Shannon, love your colouring of theis fab image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Shannon ! Another beautiful creation ! Love that adorable image and your colouring is always fabulous ! Great choice of colours, which shout Spring and the 'out of the box' technique is always effective ! Have a great day ! Cheers, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure where to start with this amazing card, just loving everything about it! Your coloring with your Copics, the paper, well see just everything. TFS it just brings smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I feel the same way...I am not ready for Easter either. Time is flying by right now. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shannon....this is SO PRETTY! Love the little pearls on the eggs and your design! Wonderful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, this is soooo cute! Love the glitter and pearls on the eggs and your coloring is fabulous. Great papers and the purple twine is perfect. Adore the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon what a beautiful card I love it .
    I have been catching up on everyone’s posts and older posts
    . You have made some fabulous creations of late
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww what a sweet image Shannon! and you've coloured it beautifully - love those pearls. Gorgeous papers and border too! It's a nice bright and cheery card! :-))
    Hope you're having a good week!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon you did a fab job on the technique!! I love the dps with the pretty image. Your coloring is always outstanding and the little matching pearls are so perfect decorating those eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's me! I'm not ready either! But not sure what I'm not ready for LOL Such a sweet card, Shannon. Your coloring is more professional every day - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and funny! I love the pearls on the eggs and your beautiful coloring. The paper is perfect with great Easter colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH My Gosh, how fun is this card! The image just makes me smile and keep going back to smile again :) I love the pearl accents and that gorgeous Echo Park dsp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neither am I!!! Delightful - wonderful - and very creative. It will not be long before you will tire of my commments! LOL!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)