Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Anniversary! - CR84FN50

Hi all! Hope you are having a Very Happy Sunday! Today I'm back with a New Fabulous CR84FN color challenge! Yay! 8-) I Have to tell you all I am having So much fun being this Months GD, I've been just grinning from ear! 8-)  And for the next two weeks we will be working with CR84FN50's Pretty Pretty color palette of Pink, Orange & Yellow. 8-)
I've been needing to replenish my stash of Anniversary cards for a while now, so you may be seeing a few more in the near future. 8-) This time I thought I would start off my card with Mojo Monday's Fun Sketch# 231... My Mats, BG & Die cut Layers were created using a combination of various dp's from Echo Park's Victorian Gardens, Pink Paslee's Sweetness collection and MME's Sweet Caroline Howdy-Doody collection as well. I added a bit of distressing to  some of my layers with my snowcap paint dauber and a bit of Victorian Velvet Distress ink. I created my fun little tag with my Cricut and the Plantan Schoolbook cartridge & my Sweet flower with the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge and a pink sparkly brad. For my leaves, I got to use my New MFT Upsy-Daisy die-namics. My PTI sentiment was stamped with Victorian Velvet Distress ink onto a SB Classic Circles die cut and layered on top of a die cut doily. And to finish it all up I added a few Sweet adhesive pearls and some Fun ribbon from my stash. 8-)

Here are the Wonderful CR84FN colors and the Mojo Sketch too:

For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Please do go and check out the Gorgeous creations the Wonderfully talented DT has cooked up for your inspiration.. Sure hope you can join us!


Hope you all have a Fantastic Sunday & thanks so much for Stopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Shannon! Love that beautiful blossom and pretty tag! Great mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Shannon, that's a perfect take on the sketch! Love the harlequin patterned paper, and the beautiful flower, so lovely in these warm colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon - this is a lovely anniversary card! I really like the distressed effect over the pretty paper, and the flower is fab! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! That paper is beautiful and you have used it so wonderfully. Lovely take on the Mojo Sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shannon ! This is such a beautiful card ! So romantic, love those colors, your choices of DP along with the distressing adds such a nice touch ! Love this card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply stunning! I just LOVE that dsp working the background, and your flower is amazing too! Pretty ribbon and a perfect little tag wrap this card up beautifully! NJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft take on the colors Shannon, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is gorgeous Shannon! I love the soft colors and your mix of beautiful papers!! Fabulous flower!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card. Love the tag and flower and the flower images on the background DP. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shannon, this is just fabulous! You've chosen some beautiful patterned papers and a wonderful sketch. I love the doily, tag and the really pretty flower you created. Great job as Guest Designer you lucky lady!! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Shannon - I love the papers and the layout, ribbon and flower are beautiful !! it's a really sweet card!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO beautiful, Shannon! Love the big bloom and wonderful take on the Mojo sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your paper combo, and that cool ribbon is a perfect match! You did a fabulous job combining these challenges. Beautiful card, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am behind on commenting...trying to catch up. :)

    This is so pretty Shannon. Love the big flower and doily.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shannon, LOVE that beautiful bloom and that very fun ribbon! LOVE the background and the distressing! This is one GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty Shannon I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Shannon - this is absolutely gorgeous - love that paper and your flower is wonderful!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)