Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Taylored Expressions Sneek Peaks - Lifetime of Happiness - Tag Stacklets 1

Hi All! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! Today I'm back to share more April Sneak Peeks! Yay! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, April 4th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions StoreSo very soon now! Yay!! 8-)

Well, today I am So Thrilled to share a couple more Fun projects and the first one features the  Brand New, Super CUTE Lifetime of Happiness Stamp set!  Such a Perfectly Fun & Adorable Graduation themed set!! And just in time  too, 'cause Graduation day is coming up pretty Quick and this fun little set gives you the Perfect way to show your Grads just How much you care! ;-)
I stamped my Fun image with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White CS, did a little paper piecing & colored up the rest with my trusty CopicsFor my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of Kraft CSChoice Snow White CS  & some Super Cute and Cheery Dp's from Doodlebug's Flower Box 6x6 collection. To finish it all up I stamped my Many Minis Occasions Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black onto  a sweet TE Designer Mini Tag Die cut & topped it all off with pretty polka dot ribbon from my stash and a Cute little bow created with the help of my Bow Easy... 8-)

Next up I am featuring the Awesome Brand New Tag Stacklets 1 Diesthe Brand New Grad Cap Dies and the previously released Dream Big Stamp set too! 8-)  **Dream Big will be 25% off OR FREE with any order of $100 or more. This special will be in effect Thursday through Sunday, or while supplies last.
Can I tell you, I just had sooo Much fun  putting this little Card and tag set together! And Look, GASP!! No Copics! LOL.. Love how these fun dies and stamp set made it so easy to put these together so quickly too! ;-)
 
I started off by stamping some of my BG dp's with Dream Big's grad Cap stamp with Memento tuxedo Black. I created my focal panels with the help of both the Dream Big Stamp set, the New Grad Cap Dies, a bit of paper piecing and a bit of foam tape as well... My mats & BG layers were created with a combination of Kraft CS, Pomegranate Bazill CS, Choice Buttercream CS, the Notepaper Border Die, the New Tag Stacklets 1 Dies, my Classic Circles large and Small Nesties sets & some Pretty dp's from MME's Collectable Memorable 6x6 Collection and Crate Paper's DIY Shop 6x6 collection as well. To finish it all up I just added a fun wide eyelet and a bit of ribbon from my stash for my tag. AND just for fun, I thought I'd create Another set as well, but in a Masculine style this time... ;-)
I created these pretty much the same way, just substituting MME's Collectable Remarkable 6x6 collection and changed up the color of my Bazzil CS, eyelet and ribbon.. lol 8-)
 
*** Please Join us tonight, Wed 4/3 at 6pm PST...It's Preview Party time for our Feb Release on our Facebook Page! Whoo Hoo! 8-)

The Baker's Dozen have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)
Here are the items I used for my projects today...
Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for Dropping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. Seriously, pink graduation cards & tags? GORGEOUS! I never would have thought of pink but I'm lovin' what I see! Love the blue ones too, but the pink ones had me swooning! lol! Have a fantastic day, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the paper pieced trees, (love that paper!!!) And what a great collection of graduation items. I'm so seeing this in the different school colors, too! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards for the graduate!!! Love those images too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous graduation cards!! Love how you've made a girl and a boy version and beautiful paper pieced trees!! Have a nice evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, just wow, your projects blow me away (not that this is new, your work is amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paper pieced trees on the first card are adorable! And your sets are SO pretty. Love the tags especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful grad projects, Shannon! Love the fun scene and sweetly pieced trees on the first card! And the his/hers grad sets are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look fantastic Shannon and love all the colours and images
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon, your graduation cards look wonderful! I like that you give so many colorful ideas in your designs, and fun ways of using all the images. These are delightful! In the top card, I can feel the youthful exuberance as she drives down Future's Path. A wonderful card with the paper piecing and trees! Always full of ideas, Miss Shannon! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards and matching tags Shannon, your colouring is always so beautifully done, stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, beautiful graduation cards Shannon! Love the color and dp variety, and that little scene is just the cutest! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's a great scene you've created, and I love that little license plate on the car! Adorable images, fabulous coloring, and I can't imagine that graduation time is just around the corner again already! Where is all this time going anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  13. So awesome to see how much you CARE, Shannon!!! ;) Some lucky graduates are going to feel so warm and fuzzy inside thanks to oh-so-talented you. You are the BOMB, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrific projects Shannon! I love the tag and card combos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous projects Shannon! I love the cards and little tags. All so creative and as always your wonderful combo of dps and colors are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. As usual, amazing cards! Love your work Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl, your coloring is RIDICULOUSLY amazing! SO vibrant and gorgeous...I LOVE it! LOVE your set of cards too...that grad cap die is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your first card is one of the cutest grad stamps ever! Love that image and how you paper pieced every other tree. That really makes it, along with your awesome coloring. Fabulous! Love how you combined stamps and die cuts with great papers on the other card & tag sets. The notepaper border is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Loads of great release project. TE is lucky to have you. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful combination of coloring and paper piecing on the first card...and I absolutely love, Love, LOVE both of the card/tag combos! Awesome projects, Shannon! It's always nice to be able to show the grads how much we CARE! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)