Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Taylored Expressions April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Today I'm back to share the Brand New April Stamp of The Month Set! Yay! These Awesome Monthly Subscriber Exclusive stamp sets are designed to coordinate Perfectly with each month's KI Kit as well! So the KI kit and the SOTM set are Definitely a match made in heaven! How Cool is that! So you will now have the option of subscribing individually to the Key Ingredients Kit Club and/or the Brand New SOTM Club.. Or for an even Better Value, you can Subscribe to the Brand New Deluxe Key Ingredients Kit Club and receive both the KI Kit and The SOTM for a reduced price and as a Deluxe subscriber, you'd also get additional perks like a 10% discount in the TE Store all month long. *(Discount period no longer applies and the discount is only available to Deluxe subscribers.) Sounds Pretty Cool to me!! Sign me up!! :-D

Here is the Darling Simple Greetings April SOTM set & Fab Coordinating Simple Tab dies, available for purchase separately...
 
An I am just Loving April's Darling stamp set! And as always, the stamps are made from the same Fabulous Quality deeply etched red rubber everyone loves and come on a sturdy 4" x 6" storage panel. And they're So Versatile too!! Combining both the SOTM club with the KI Kit just makes it soo Darned Easy to create quick and Beautiful projects in a Flash! Totally takes all of the guess work out of the equation! LOVE that!! 8-)
For my Project today, I though I would crete a set of Sweet 3x3 Scalloped Notecards, just Perfect to tuck into TE's 3x3 Envelopes and popped onto a present or into a gift bag for just about any occasion!... 8-)
I stamped my Adorable Simple Greetings images a few times each with Scattered Straw Distress ink, Lagoon Colorbox ink, and Crumbcake ink too. I fussy cut out the flowers and pretty scroll leaves and added a touch more shading with my trusty Copics. I cut my striped sentiment circles out with the help of my Classic Circles and Scallop Circles Nesties sets and popped them up with a bit of foam tape.. My mats & BG layers were created with a combination of Choice Buttercream CS & the Super Pretty April KI Kits dp's from Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6 collection. And to finish my Sweet little note cards all up I stamped my sentiments with Memento Tuxedo Black and added a touch of Star dust Sitckles to my Cute little flowers centers... 8-)

We have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)
Here are the items I used for my Project today...


Hope you all have a Super day and thanks so much for hopping by! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

  1. These are adorable, Shannon!! Very cute set of 3x3's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've adored these little note cards from the moment I saw them in the gallery, Shannon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet set, Shannon! Love how you added the flowers and leaves, and of course, the bling! :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful, Shannon! Love this sweet set of mini cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a diverse set for all occasions. You picked the perfect colors and layout (as usual).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great cards. I like how you changed the background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect cards for gifting a card. I have a lady who drives me every wee to WW. I'm going to make one as soon as my kit arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The look is so darned cute. I like the circus look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my darling!! AWESOME post and such great projects for today's hop! Two thumbs up!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always make the cutest card sets! I love the way you switch the colors up just enough to make each card different, while they all perfectly coordinate as a set! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These mini notecards are sooo pretty Shannon. Love the little flowers and the touch of sparkle in the middle. The scallop edges look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty! I love it as a set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that stamp set and die.....love your fantastic cards too. Very pretty DP.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like these cards. So attractive. Great color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling cards Shannon, such fun colors and dps to go with the pretty flower! Great new set :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look stunning Shannon and just loving the colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are GORGEOUS Shannon! LOVE the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute flower set, Shannon. It's almost enough to make me buy ribber again. :-D I'm so hooked on digis these days -- so simple to store and access -- that I've pretty much quit buying rubber. Love your note cards and the papers you used are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card trio! I love the vibrant colours & papers. Have a great day! Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so fun! I LOVE the idea of using this set for notecards, I'm going to have to CASE these!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shannon!!!!! Love this idea of making 3x3 cards. I was hoping to not need this die, but you've proved me wrong! LOL! I have to tuck this idea away. I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are gorgeous Shannon!! Gorgeous colors and design and I your papers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)