Friday, April 26, 2013

Enjoy - Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Friday to you! Hope you've all been having a Wonderful week so far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring the Super Darling Beach Hat Ava image!...8-) Isn't she just the Sweetest!! 

Well, right now, as you are reading this I am sitting on a Beach in Beautiful Sunny Jamaica, so I though Sweet Beach Hat Ava would be Super appropriate for my Post today. 8-) lol And that is also why she is wearing vertical stripes cause they are more slimming! And I could use all the help I can get in the Slimming bathing suit department! lol ;-)
I printed out my Darling Beach Hat Ava image, onto Flourishes Classic White, did a little paper piecing, and colored her up with my Trusty Copics... I cut her with the help of my Classic Ovals Nesties set and popped her up with a bit of Foam tape.
My mats and BG layers, are a combination of Choice Buttercream CS & some Adorable dp's & Pretty CS's from Fancy Pants Summer Soul 6x6 collection. And to finish it all up I added some Fun TE Wave Border Die cuts & some sweet ribbon from my stash! 8-)

You can find the Super SWEET Beach Hat Ava along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's Summer Fun section.. ;-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. Ohh, I wanna trade places, over here it's raining, bleh!! What a little sweetie on your card, love it!! Have a great time, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Shannon! Your hair colouring is always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, isn't she just the cutest ever, Shannon? Adorable and such sweet colors and shading. I wish I looked that good in a bathing suit! LOL Darling card. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. More prettiness all wrapped up in one card! LOVE your gorgeous coloring on this Shannon!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shannon, what an adorable little girl! I love your colouring and those fabulous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great make Shannon and great image. love the summer theme and the colours. hope you have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna go where she is! I'm ready for summer!! Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG she is precious! Love her suit and matching bag/hat, and love your sand and waves too! Are you serious that you're in Jamaica? Nope...no jealousy here....maybe just a little.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE her tan! Pretty papers, too! Hope you're wearing your sunscreen !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't she the cutest!! I sure do wish I looked that good in a bathing suit. Not only is your coloring wonderful but your design work and papers are just as grand.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So is so sweet Shannon! Love the paper piecing, and those fun waves in the background! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...she's ready for the beach...how adorable! Love the paper and waves! Such a CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness Shannon is the the cutest card!! I love the little sweetie and fun backgound...fab job my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You lucky little beach girl, you! Ava looks so cute! Bet you'll come home as tan as she is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Shannon, what a sweetie! You brought her to life with your fab coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww this is so sweet Shannon! I love that adorable image and your fabulous paper piecing!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. EEEEEEEK! This is just too cute Shannon! Now I want to come and meet you at the beach!! Love your coloring and love the layout too! Hope you are well and happy, and have a great week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shannon, this is so cute.. Love the water you created behind her and great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cutie Patootie !!! She does look slimmer with those vertical stripes! Ha!
    Hope you are having fun in Jamaica!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute card Shannon. Love the darling image with the paper-piecing. The fun papers look great. Such pretty colors. Perfect for a little girl... or any girl. The waives look awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is a cutie and you've coloured her so well (as alwasys). Have fun, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is a doll! I love how you created the scene in that little oval. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)