Thursday, April 4, 2013

Taylored Expressions April Release Day! 8-) - Moka Jerome

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Haven't you just Love all the Fabulous Sneak Peeks the last couple of days!! I know I sure have!! 8-) Well I've got some really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-)  

Today I am sharing another Super Fun project featuring our Brand New Moka Jerome & the previously Released Dream Big Stamp set too!...8-)
I stamped Sweet Moka Jerome with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White CS and colored him up with my trusty Copics & popped him up with a bit of foam tapeMy mats and BG layers were created with a combination of Kraft CS, dp's from Crate Paper's DIY Shop 6x6 collection that I stamped with images from the Dream Big stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black and dp's from MME's Collectable Remarkable 6x6 Collection as well. 
To finish it all up I stamped my Dream Big Sentiment onto a layered hand cut banner tag & a fun little Notepaper Border Die cut too...8-)

Well, that's going to do it for me today, but I know the Baker's Dozen have lots more Sweet Treats for you this morning, so hop on over and see...


Here are the items I used for my Project today...

Hope you all have a Fantastic Day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. Love your coloring! This is so sweet. I have a lot of graduates this year (all girls!!) so I think I'll need Jerome's twin!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's fabulous Shannon! Love the rich color of his robe and the fun notebook edge in kraft. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant colors, Shannon! You have come up with some awesome graduation cards - I often have trouble with those - and the cards you make are pretty much suitable for any age. Great designs for sure. I need to graduate into your color skills LOL hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS!!!! Love the teal color, and the gorgeous shading of his gown. You ROCK!!! This is such a cool grad card. Happy Release Day my friend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! I love the color of his gown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Shannon! I love your gorgeous coloring and the patterned paper you made with the Dream Big set. It's just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Shannon. Love the backing paper and the image.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Shannon! Your coloring is fabulous as always - love the rich teal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring on this little dude!!!! Love your card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! I love all the shading on his gown. Great job GF. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your copic shading is superb! It seriously makes me SWOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is simply divine, and I love those colorful rulers behind the graduate! Fabulous card Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful coloring, and he is such a great image! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Classy card! Love your coloring of his robe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card!! Love the handstamped bg paper and the colour of his outfit! Have a nice weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Shannon!! I love the way you colored his robe!! The way you made the dp and combined colors are perfect!! Happy Friday my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute is this guy? You rocked the coloring and seeing the color of his cap and gown brought me back to my first prom. I sewed (horror of horrors, lol!) my prom dress and this was the color of it! Oy! I even had the earrings and necklace dyed the same color, haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome coloring, Shannon...love how you created the background paper too! I think I might need to get that set! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful background paper and again, your coloring is gorgeous. I actually really like his shadow/ground.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the striped colors of the rulers in the BG and your coloring of Jerome is too FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet graduation card Shannon!! Awesome coloring and design!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooo, love the color combo! Fab paper choice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous! Your coloring is always so awesome with your deep shading. Love these rich colors. Looks like a great grad set and you've certainly done a stellar job showing it off!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)