Sunday, April 21, 2013

Celebrate Your Day! - 7 Kids College Fund! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creation featuring the Darling Penny Black A Scholar Slapstick Stamps! I just LOVE this Sweet Hedgie to pieces!! Isn't she just the CUTEST!! And so Perfect for all the Graduation Festivities that are just around the corner too! 
I stamped this little Sweetie with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, colored her up with my trusty Copics. I cut her out with the help of my Classic Circles Large & Small Nesties sets & popped her up with a bit of foam tape.  My fluffy Clouds were created with a cloud border shaped template, Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a small stippling brush. My Mats and BG layers were created with Ivory & magenta CS's from my stash & some Darling Dp's from MME's Collectable Memorable 6x6 collection.


***Also, don't forget that the 7 Kids designers have put together a Blog Hop loaded with crafty inspiration for you! It goes till Tuesday the with a random drawing for a Fabulous crafty Prize on Wednesday! So you still have time to join in the fun!

Here's a little sneak peek of my project from the hop! 8-)


Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 7Kids College Fund Store!...

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet girly card!! Love the image and the cloud background!! Have a Sunny day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Shannon, such a cute image, and tour colouring is fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy and sweet, Shannon! Look at that darling little smile. Your cards always portray such happiness, and wonderful colors. Love the way the ribbon picks up the colors in your layers. There could only be much happiness in your soul to create such happiness on paper! big hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh CUTE! Any card looks more cheerful with those soft, billowy clouds and I love the banners and patterns used here! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is toooo sweet! Love the pretty pinks and the hedgies are always such a fun image! GREAT grad card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaawww!! Shannon this is so sweet I LOVE it. Your colouring is so fantastic, loving the use of all the pretty papers and shapes.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this one, Shannon! Adorable hedgie image, so perfect for spring. Great ribbon and paper, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic card Shannon and such a great image and colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Shannon! Love the darling image and the colors. The papers are so pretty. Also like the ribbon. Such a cheerful card friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your perfect clouds (yes, that's a twinge of jealousy in my voice). Wonderful colors for graduation and FUN hedgie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet and happy little hedgie! Too cute! I always feel inspired by your coloring, too. Pretty card in those mauvey purple tones.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)