Friday, February 1, 2013

XOXO - Taylored Expressions - SSSC176

Hi all! Hope you've been having a Super week and are all ready for Superbowl Weekend! ;-) Go Niners!! 8-) Well I thought I'd pop in real quick today to share my Latest creation inspired by Miss Vicki's Fabulous Sketch for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #176..8-)
I stamped my Sweet little TE Stuck on You Hedgies with Memento Tuxedo Black & colored them up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut them out and popped them up with a bit of foam tape onto an SB Classic Circles Die cut that I textured with TE's Hearts Impression plate and shaded with a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of Kraft CS, Choice Buttercream CS TE's Banner Stacklets 1 Dies & some Pretty Dp's from Authentiques Lovely 6x6 collection and Bo Bunny's Love Letters 6x6 collection as well. To finish it all up I added my X's & O's by hand with a white opaque pen and a pretty polka dot bow created with the help of my my Bow Easy... 8-)

Here's Miss Viki's Awesome Sketch...


And here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

25 comments:

  1. AACK! This is too cute for words!! I love that split musical background with these two cutie pies! This is the dearest, most adorable card Shannon!
    Happy Super Bowl weekend! Here on the east coast, I guess we'll be pulling for the guys wearing my favorite color purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so sweet Shannon! Adorable image and beautiful papers!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, this adorable, love those hedgehogs!!! Love that music note BG paper too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon is this a Beautiful card!! I love how you cut out the little hedgies and of course your coloring is always the BEST! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little hedgehogs are precious! Fabulous use of the sketch! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!! Go Niners!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Man! this is just so darned sweet, I LOVE it
    Have a Great Weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Shannon, your hedgehogs are too cute! Beautiful card, love the music black & white with the red hearts paper. Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, Shannon, this is such a delightful card! I love hedgies and you've colored these two so marvelously. Great use of the sketch and I love the music note paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Shannon! This is so cute that it makes me smile whenever I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH Shannon, these guys are so cute, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This just puts a smile on my face! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so adorable Shannon and a great take on the sketch. Hope your having a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really just the cutest Shannon! Such a sweet image, and the background is so pretty! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute Cute Cute! Shannon Cute little hedgehogs, and a darling card. huggers de

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card Shannon! Love the darling image and the coloring. The white xoxo looks great. That is one fine sketch girl! Also like the pretty papers. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are so adorable!!Love the little red bow on her head! Have a nice sunday, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely too, too cute, Shannon! They worked out perfectly with the sketch. You always come up with something great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. adorable darling image and a fabulous design.Love it. janex

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cutie patootie! Love this image, they are perfect for Karen's fab sketch! Looks like I need to add this to my growing wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww this SO cute Shannon! I love the sweet image and the gorgeous papers and bow are just perfect! it's a really cute and happy card!
    Hope you have a good week hun!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very cute - I love the papers!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)