Friday, February 15, 2013

Whimsie Doodles February Anything But a Card Challenge! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Friday to you! 8-) This month over at the Whimsie Doodles blog, we are Challenging you to create Anything But a Card & come join in the fun!...8-)

For today's Challenge I thought I'd share some of the Sweet Valentine's treats I have been spoiling my Darling Hubby with all week, featuring Melyssa's Darling Valentine Gift Tag images.  Just Perfect for a Sweet Valentine treat holders don't ya think?... 8-) 
I colored up my Sweet Valentine gift tag images with my trusty Copics, matted them up and popped them onto my Sweet treat holders I created with Kraft CS and some Adorable dp's from Bo Bunny's Love Letter 6x6 collection. You can find the template I used for my treat holders HERE.. I changed it up though, so it would be a bit more Masculine, no round edges and no ribbons..lol ;-) 
And for a bit of Variety, I used TE's Darling Tuck & Close Notecard Die to make a Sweet little Lollipop holder too! And so far My Hubby's been having lots of fun finding these little treats here and there, & in his work bag when he's had to go to work as well.... Yep! I am a true Hopeless Romantic, lol ;-) I 'm just glad he's been having as much fun with them as I had putting them together! 8-)

So!..Would you like to be a Guest Designer for a month?! 8-)... If so, be sure to use a Whimsie Doodles image in your creation and put an asterisk ( * )after your name when you link up your entry! Details can be found on the Whimsie Doodles Blog!

Now Hop on over to the Whimsie Doodles Blog and check out what my fellow Doodlelicious Divas have whipped up for the challenge! 8-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous Day & Thanks so much for popping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. These are fabulous and so much fun Shannon! I love that blue monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what a wonderful wife! I bet he's enjoyed every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic set of cards Shannon. fantastic images. have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are all gorgeous Shannon! love the fun images and bright and cheery colours! they make fab gifts! I bet hubby loved them! ;-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable treat projects, and the images are just as sweet! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALL of these are just fabulous, Shannon!!! Hope y'all had a wonderful day yesterday for Valentine's!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! Please do not let my hubby see this post! What a fabulous idea! Yes, your hubby is spoiled, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Shannon, these are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon those little treat holders are delightful, the absolute BEST!! Im glad to hear you are spoiling your husband this week, I did the same for mine...makes for good marriages ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these types of Valentine sentiments, Shannon - always makes me smile - great puns. Love your candy holders, they are sweet as can be (pun intended). hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I am so taken with all those little tag images, Shannon! You've done a marvelous job turning them all into goodie "bags." Glorious coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well you sure have been spoiling your husband with lots and lots of treats. You win the darlin' wife of the year award and I sure do love your treat bags.
    Thanks for telling us where to find the tutorial!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. These Valentine treat holders are fabulous Shannon!! I love each image and with their fun sentiments!! Too cute!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Shannon, your dh is a lucky guy! These are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally cute Valentine projects! Very punny! Love the idea of a week of Valentines. No reason why it should only be one day. I'll have to keep that in mind for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how cute! Bet your DH loved it!! I've been checking the Whimsie blog and i still don't see this challenge posted??!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet Valentines...just wayyyy too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your valentine gifts and that cute lollypop!! Think I'm gonna make one for my little nice how going up for her swimming Diploma B.

    ReplyDelete
  19. SWEET treats Shannon! Love the yummy papers and darling images with the pretty hearts. Fabulous coloring! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)