Thursday, February 7, 2013

Taylored Expressions February Release Day - Whimsy Alpha

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Haven't you just Love all the Fabulous Sneak Peeks the last couple of days!! I know I sure have!! 8-) Well I've got some really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-)  

Today I am sharing another Fun project featuring our Brand New Whimsy Alpha Dies and the Sweet previously released Oh What a Day set too!
OMGoodness!! Can I just tell you I just LOVE the Darling Whimsy Alpha dies!! I can see so many fun possibilities for them too! These little Sweeties are definitely going to get lots of use!! Yay! 8-) Well a short while back it was brought to my attention that I was in need of more Baby cards for my stash and I did make a few with baby boys in mind.. So this time, with the help of these Sweet new dies & the Adorable Oh What a Day set, I thought I'd make a few with baby girls in mind..8-)
I stamped my Sweet Oh What a Day Giraffe with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut her out and adhered her to Layered SB Classic Ovals die cuts that I'd shaded with a touch of Antique Linen Distress ink while the die was still in place & Spelled out "sweet" with my Whimsy Alpha Dies and attached them as well. My mats & BG layers were created with a combination of Kraft CS,TE's Banner Stacklets 1 Dies & some Sweet dp's from MME's The Sweetest Thing Lavender 6x6 collection. To finish it all up, I inked my edges with a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink, stamped my sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa directly onto my focal panel and aded a Cute little Button all tied up with some Yummy Baker's twine. And the fab sketch is Jen Shults's DS87.

The Baker's Dozen have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)


Here's Jen's Awesome Sketch...



Here are the items I used for my project today and you can find them in the TE Store...


Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

27 comments:

  1. This is darling, Shannon! Love the sweet colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! LOVE this Shannon!! Adorable papers and cute little giraffe!! Love all the distressing and the way you did the sentiment!! Truly adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet it is!!!! Shannon, this is so precious and pretty. Love the design you used and the little giraffe on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK!!! This is so sweet and pretty and perfect! LOVE how you cut the letters out of patterned paper - it so works! That little giraffe makes the whole card. REALLY like this one Shannon! (But I like all your cards!) Happy Release Day! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I LOVE the yellows and pinks together and the little giraffe just melts my heart. Sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! From stamp, sketch, coloring and paper it is soooo cute!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, this is adorable. I have, and love these MME papers, so pretty. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Shannon. Love the darling giraffe and those sweet letters. The colors are so pretty and soft... perfect for a sweet little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, this really is SAH-WEET! I love that little giraffe and those banners look so cute!! Adorable card Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is just so sweet and adorable. That little giraffe is the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, Shannon - I LOVE this card! So sweet, and the choice of papers makes your card so pretty. I especially like the wavy pattern in the letters. Just so PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shannon that is a beautiful card! I love the pretty pinks and kraft together and the little giraffe and cut out word is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH Shannon, this is so cute! Love the designer fish tails..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable card! love the cute giraffe and fun layout! have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely baby card! It is elegant and not too cutesy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh, you said it yourself , your card is soo sweet!! Love the pink DP. Have a nice weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that is ADORABLE, Shannon! gorgeous use of the papers and love the button and lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aw certainly a sweet card , cute and beautifully designed. janex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww this is really sweet Shannon! what a gorgeous design… love those pretty paper banners and the giraffe is mega cute!! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGosh this is ADORABLE Shannon! I love that sweet image and your beautiful layout!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so adorable, I love how you used this sketch! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shannon this is SWEET I really like the alpha die!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable card Shannon, love the fish tail banners and sweet image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Simply adorable! The image is so cute, and I love the banner background for the sketch you used...just lovely! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolute CUTENESS!! I ordered the Whimsy letters....cannot wait to play with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. *squeal* SOOOO adorable! Everything. The colors, papers, your sentiment, and that super sweet giraffe!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is soooo adorable! Love the twine and the giraffe is so sweet. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)