Friday, February 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions February Spotlights - Basket-Full & Easter ALC! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Friday to you! 8-) Aren't you just Loving all the Fabulous New Goodies? Hope you are Loving them as much as I am! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, I'm Sharing the news again...8-)  All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. Whoo Hoo!! Time to do some Shopping! Yay! lol 8-)

Well, today I'm back to share a a couple of Fun little projects and the first one features the Brand New Super Adorable Basket-Full setwhich coordinates with A Bushel & A Peck, All Aboard & Loads of Fun too...8-) 
OMGosh!! I just Love this Super CUTE set! And it made it Super easy to add a few last minute Valentine's to my stash for Friends and Family too! Yay!  I stamped my Bushel & A Peck wheelbarrows and with a bit of masking added the Basket-Full's sweet hearts with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White CS, did a little paper piecing and colored up the rest with my trusty Copics! I cut them out, matted them up and popped them up with a bit of Foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with Kraft and red CS, the Hearts Impression Plate and some  Darling dp's from Bo Bunny's Love Letters 6x6 collection.

To finish them all up I stamped my Basket-Full sentiments with Memento Tuxedo Black onto hand cut banner tags, added Fun little TE Pennant Borders topped off with a few sweet adhesive pearls from my stash. And the Fab sketch is SSS196 8-)

Next up I am featuring the Darling New Easter ALCYay! 8-)  Well if you've been following me since I've been with the Taylored Expressions DT, then you know that I just LOVE all the Adorable Word ALC stamps! And our Newest Addition is no exception! So I am thrilled that I got to play with this fun little stamp for my post today... 8-)
See, isn't this just the CUTEST?! 8-) Well I sure think so, lol and it made it Soo Easy to get a head start on a few Easter cards too! Yay! Insert Pic of me doing my Happy dance! lol :-D  Hey, if I can get a head start on holiday cards, I'm thrilled, lol! I send out anywhere from 12-15 cards to friends and family for just about Every holiday, not including Christmas, 'cause the number of cards sent out for Christmas is MUCH bigger, lol ;-) Okay, I digress, back to my cards... I stamped my Easter ALC  images with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White CS and colored them up with my trusty Copics! I added my fluffy clouds withTumbled Glass Distress ink, my Cloud Border Die template & a small stippling brush. I cut them out, matted them up and popped them up with a bit of Foam tape.
My Mats and BG layers were created with Heidi Bazzill CS, and some Darling dp's from Miss Caroline Fiddle Sticks 6x6 collection. And to finish them up I just added Sweet little bows created with my Bow Easy... 8-) 

Well, that's going to do it for me today, but I know the Baker's Dozen have lots more Sweet Treats for you this morning, so hop on over and see...




Here's the Awesome SSS196 Sketch I used on my first project...



And here are the items I used for my projects and you can find them in the TE Store...


Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

32 comments:

  1. All of these are fabulous Shannon! Love the wonderful images and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, these are fabulous!!! Love the banners on that first set of cards and the colors on the second one just scream spring!! LOVELY!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the top creative and cute, Shannon!! Love the heart wagon, oh my!! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these sets of cards. They are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that BoBunny paper! You did a marvelous job with those Valentine cards...too CUTE! Sweet Easter cards with the spring scene and darling little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Shannon - I adore both of these sets. You make the best cloud backgrounds and your coloring is always so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Shannon! Love the images, your designs and layouts and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable creations Shannon!! I love that fabulous sketch and image on your first set of cards!! Adorable Easter cards too, beautiful pastel colors and papers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOsh these are all so super cute! Love the fabulous designs and the papers you used with these great images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are the CUTEST! Those wagon valentines are going to steal some hearts for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just adore it when you do these sets - the papers and the detailing is just perfectly adorable!! Love them Shannon :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two fantastic card sets! Lady, when do you sleep, lol?! Not only is your work amazingly beautiful, it is also prolific. I'm in awe! Hugs, Tress

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both sets of cards Shannon. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my word! The cutest! Love them all! I'm looking forward to doing some Easter cards this year. These are super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! LOVE both of these sets, Shannon! The basket of XO's are SO sweet and the Easter ALC set is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shannon you just outdid yourself on these fab sets!! Love the sweet Easter ones and the Valentine's ones are most delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW girl! These are fabulous. Love the different designs on the first set. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh! WOW!! I LOVE everything......................!!!
    Baskets of Hugs to you for all your hard work and inspiration
    Have a Great Weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. If only we were neighbours. You could play with my stash. I'd completely rob yours! Gorgeous Shannon. Lovely to see you at The Sweet Stop too. X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have you been busy, or what? Shannon, your artwork always ALWAYS brings such a big smile to my face. Your Easter Chicks are so bright and perky! Very happy and sunshiny sweet! The banners across your Valentine cards look great! I especially like the musical notes showing in the middle one. Wonderful colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've been busy girl! Fabulous cards. Those wheelbarrows full of xo's look so pretty. Lovely colors and the banners are perfect (love the designer papers, especially the music note one). Your Easter cards are lovely. Fun spring colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  22. First I was going to say delightful mix of patterns and colors and then I saw your Easter cards and I too said "WOW"!!Shannon they are so pretty and full of delightful Easter colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Shanon, I dont know where you find to time to make so many lovely cards!! I'm always surprised by the number of cards you make in one day. These cards are beauty's!! Enjoy your weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  24. These just all look so fabulous Shannon. have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, they are such darling sets Shannon! You always have the cutest card layouts and such pretty coloring. hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awwww, Shannon, these are all so cute. I love those Bo Bunny papers on the wheel barrow cards, and your coloring and clouds on the Easter cards is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a sweet set of cards Shannon! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Shannon each and everyone of these are just adorable!! Such great papers and I love the sketch you used, I might have to try that one out:)So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! these are all gorgeous Shannon! what fab colour combos! Love the sweet images and scrummy papers!! and the embellies are really pretty… love the bunting! :-))
    Hope you have a good week hun!
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my your love cards are adorable. Gorgeous banners and sentiment strip thingy (yup, that's a technical term). And your easter cards are to die for! Makes me want to start MY easter cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Once again you knocked it out of the park, Shannon, LOVE your wheelbarrow cards! How sweet and the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. wowser , amazing collection e the professional designs and vibrant colours. janex

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)