Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's Your Day By - 7 Kids College Fund - DS86

Hi All! And a Very Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creation featuring a Darling Kitty from Penny Black's Super Cute The Touch of Love clear stamp set! Isn't she just the Sweetest!!  
I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, colored her up with my trusty Copics. I did a little fussy cutting and paper piecing too & added a little shading and inking with Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen & Vintage photo distress inks as well. My Mats and BG layers were created with Pink CS from my stash, MME's the Sweetest Thing Lavender 6x6 collection and the help of my Classic Circles large & small & Scallop Circles Nesties sets. The sentiment is from Penny Black's Bubbly Clear Stamp set and the Fab sketch is Jen Shults's DS86! 8-)

***Also, don't forget that the 7 Kids designers have put together a blog hop loaded with crafty inspiration for you! It goes till Tuesday the 26th with a random drawing for a Fabulous crafty Prize on Wednesday the 27th! So you still have time to join in the fun! 

Here's a little sneak peek of my card from the hop!



Hope you all have a Super Day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. I'm loving this card, mind you I love all your cards. That cat is so cute, love the paper pieced cushion and the ink edged circles. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. could that little kitty be any sweeter, Shannon? Sweet colors. You always have a great knack for combining shapes - and today you have used circles, but they are each with DPs - such a fabulous idea, and ending with the button. Very pretty card, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic card Shannon and such lovely colours. Love the sentiment
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOO CUTE! Love that image, Shannon, and your design with all the circles is perfection! Fabulous!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has become a very beautiful card. I love your magnificent colouring and your ideas for the arrangement on the card. I love the papers you used very much and the saying really matching fantastically with your card. And of course all of us should enjoy our "lazy" days quite a lot.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, this is so cute! I just love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn sweet Shannon! That looks very similar to my kitty. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable card, looks like a very happy kitty!! Love the sentiment! Have a nice evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, that is so adorable, Shannon! I love that paper piecing and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet kitty image:) Love all the circles in your design. Hope you had a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shannon love this beautiful card! Your sweet little kitty is colored beautifully and I love how you scattered the little circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a sucker for kitties, Shannon! LOVE your coloring and your card design too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so gorgeous Shannon! what a fab image… your colouring is awesome!! and love the paper piecing! it's a purrfect card! LOL
    Hope you have a good week hun! :-))
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the circles are SO awesome and what a pretty pretty bed for the lovely kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, could this be any cuter!!!!! The sweet kitty looks so comfy and I love those circles. Wonderful Shannon!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable Shannon! I LOVE that sweet image and your fabulous paper pieced bed! Awesome design and circles!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card! Love the soft colors and the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too sweet! Love those heart shapes on the cushion and your paper piecing is the perfect touch. Love this for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is sooooo cute!! Wish it was available as a single!! Don't think i'd use the rest enough to make it worth while.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)