Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks - Made In The Shade 2 & Little Bits Picnic Ants

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Today I'm back to share more August Sneak Peeks! Yay! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, All of the new products will be available for purchase, Thursday, August 7th at 7 am PST. You'll find it ALL in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions StoreYay!! 8-)


And don't forget, Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. Yay!! ;-)

Well, today I am Super Thrilled to share a couple more Fun Sneak Peek projects and the first one features the Brand New Made in the Shade 2 stamp set, that coordinates Perfectly with TE's previously Released Shade Tree Cutting Plate too!...8-)

I had lots of fun putting this Darling 'Spooky' Halloween card together!!  And I just Love that Made in the Shade 2 coordinates so Perfectly with The Shade Tree Cutting Plate too cause it just makes it so easy to put together Fun seasonal cards! And I know I will be reaching for this set again very soon too as I always send out a bunch of fun Spooky Halloween cards every year to friends and family! So you know I am loving this new set for sure!... ;-)
I stamped my Made in the Shade 2 Spooky Halloween scene and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black onto TE's Choice Snow White CS & colored it up with my trusty Copics. I added some fun Spooky clouds with the help of my Cloud template created with TE's Cloud Border die, Dusty Concord Distress ink and a small stippling brush and popped it all up with bit of foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with various Bazzill CS's. See Super easy peasy, huh?...8-)

Next up, I'm featuring the Brand New Little Bits Picnic - Ants, Apple Stacklets Dies, Apple Stems & Seeds Dies & a fun sentiment from The Brand New Mischief Maker - Back to School stamp set as well!  And I just Love how Perfect they go together too! Yay!..8-) 
I Just Love how this Fun Super quick card turned out!! Just a Perfect Back to School card for either your student or their teacher too!
I started off by creating my Focal panel with the help of the New Apple Stacklets Dies & dp's from We R Memory Keepers Farmers Market 6x6 collection and a little inking with Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distress inks. I added the Apple Stems and Seeds Die cuts and Fun Little Bits Picnic Ants too, cut from Bazzill CS and Doodlbug dp's,  assembled the pieces and popped it all up with a bit of foam tape. My Mats and BG Layers were created with TE's Choice Kraft CS, American Crafts DIY Shop 6x6 collection, TE's Notepaper Border Die & Doodle bug dp's as well. And to finish it all up, I added little eyes to my sweet ants with a white gel pen, and copic multi liner, stamped my Fun Mischief Maker - Back to School sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa directly onto my Card BG and topped it all off with a Cheery bow!... 8-)


We have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on 
over and see... 8-)




Here are the items I used for my projects today...


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Both of these are just fabulous! Great colors on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute Hallowe'en scene Shannon and I love those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG AMAAAAAAZZZZZZZING! Such clever and creative and unique uses for all the new items! Fabulous my darling!!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love your Halloween card. Your purple clouds are perfect for a spooky card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative use of dies for your card. I appreciate the techniques you used and the thoughtfulness you put into your layout and color and paper choices. Delightful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shade tree and those ants are too cute! Love both your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the apple!! The Halloween card is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, love the ants!
    Have a nice day,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Shannon! Love the spooky scene you created and your purple leaves and clouds! Your teacher card is too sweet - love the ants crawling around the apple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang, both cards are so CUTE! Halloween cards are so fun, and that time is coming more quickly than we realize. Also, back to school is VERY soon. End of summer -- boo hoo -- but I could use some slow down time. Love the apple card with the ants, gingham, and notebook paper!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)