Monday, August 4, 2014

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks - In OtherWords - Read & Little Bits Schoolhouse! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Monday to you!! Welcome to our August 2014 Sneak Peeks! 8-) We've got Soo many Fabulous New Goodies this month! We'll be sharing tons of Awesome inspiration all the way through Thursday! Whoo Hoo!! 8-) And I just know you all are going to LOVE Everything! I know I sure have! ;-) & for a little Extra Fun...  

***Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Also, All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, August 7th at 7 am PST. You'll find it all in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.

Today I am sharing  a couple of Fun Projects and the first one features the Brand New In Other Words - Read Stamp set (which coordinates with TE's Mark Your Spot Bookmark Die too! )... ;-)

I seem to be on a big bookmark kick lately, lol! So when I saw this fun set, I just  had to create a couple more, lol...;-)  If you are an avid reader like me, you can never have too many bookmarks on hand! Plus they're fun to tuck into a card for an extra 'little something' for a friend or loved one! ;-)
I stamped my Fun In Other Words-Read  stack of books image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto TE's Choice Snow White CS, colored them up with my trusty Copics & cut them out with the help of TE's Banner Stacklets 2 Dies. I inked my edges with a touch of Vintag Photo Distress ink and adhered them to my bookmark bases created with Larger Layered Banner Stacklets 2 Die cuts. 
My Mats and BG were created with TE's Choice Kraft CSSimple Stories Good Day Sunshine 6x6 collectionTo finish it all up I added We R Memeory KEepers Wide eyelets and a bit of ribbon from my stash! Pretty easy Peasy, but oh so much Fun!...;-) 

Next up I'm featuring TE's Brand New Little Bit Schoolhouse Dies along with the Brand New Pencil Topper Die as well to create some Super Fun Back to School Goodies!... ;-)
Can I just tell you I LOVE how these Darling toppers turned out! 8-) And I had so much Fun putting their Sweet Back to School scenes together too! I'm Loving  TE's Sweet Little Bits Dies! I tell ya!...;-)
To my Fun Back to School Pencil toppers I used TE's New Little Bits Schoolhouse Die, TE's Little Bits Sun & Cloud Dies, TE's Grass Border Die and popped them all onto my Layered Topper base created with the help of TE's Brand New Pencil Topper Die as well. My Mats and BG were created with Various Bazzil CS's TE's Choice Snow White CS & American Crafts DIY Shop and a bit of shading with a touch of Tumbled Glass Distress ink. To finish them all up I just popped them onto a few Brand Spanking New #2 Pencils!... 8-)


We have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on 
over and see... 8-)




Here are the items I used for my projects today...


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Cute projects! I love, love, love the bookmarks! Great sentiments on those too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love your bookmarks, Shannon...the colors and coloring are total perfection!!! The little pencil toppers are sooo cute, too....love all the dies you used and the cork was a great addition!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic bookmarks and toppers Shannon. Love the coloring on those books and the grommet. The cork looks awesome on the toppers. Such a sweet scene with the schoolhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH!!!! Your projects are amazing Shannon!!! Every last tiny, perfect detail is wonderful. You knocked it out of the park! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects, Shannon! Your bookmarks are incredible and I adore the sweet school scene on your pencil toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bookmarks are awesome. I love how you colored and constructed them. The pencil toppers are darling. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! I love the colors you used on the background of your tags & how they match perfectly with the books!! And those two sentiments are awesome! Fantastic pencil toppers also!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon the tags are really cool and I LOVE those pencil toppers you created, SO fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pencil toppers!! Great bookpile stamp and beautiful background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Those books and sentiments make the most awesome bookmarks!! I especially LOVE both sentiments. Super cute pencil toppers, too. Very fun back to school stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)