Thursday, October 3, 2013

Taylored Expressions October Release Day - Winter View - Color block Cutting Plate! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Haven't you just Loved ALL the AWESOME Sneak Peeks the last few days!! I know I sure have!! Talk about LOTS of Yummy New Holiday Goodies!! Whoo Hoo! ;-) Well I've got some Really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the New Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-) 

Well, today I am Super Thrilled to share a couple more Fun projects and the first one features the Brand New A Winter View Stamp set, A Darling Winter Holidays follow up to our previously released Window Stamps and Dies...8-) Such an Adorable set, and I know you will Love creating lots of fun projects with it for all kinds of Christmas, Winter and New Years type occasions too!!;-)
I stamped my Sweet A Winter View scene onto Choice Snow White CS with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it up with my trusty Copics. I cut it out by hand and adhered it with a bit of foam tape to a TE Arched Window Die cut that I had shaded with E42, my Colorless Blender & a touch of Antique Distress ink, for some fun dimension...8-)

My Mats and BG were created with TE's Choice Kraft CSChoice Snow White CSTE's Banner Stacklet's 2 Dies & Simple Stories December Documented 6x6 collection.  To finish it all up I just inked my edges with a bit more Vintage Photo Distress ink, added a touch of Liquid applique to the falling snow, some Stardust Stickles & a fun little button all tied up with some Yummy Bon Bon Doodle Twine...8-)

Next up I am featuring the Fun New Color Block Cutting Plate along with the Brand New Big Bold Chirstmas Stamp set too! Let me tell you, there are Sooo many possibilities and and Lots of Fun dies included with this Awesome New Cutting plate!! I know you are going to have LOTS of fun creating all kinds of Great Card Layouts with it for Every Occasion Under the Sun!! Whoo Hoo!! And You know I am totally Loving that for sure!! ;-)

I chose to keep my Fun Festive Merry Little Christmas card fairly simple! I just LOVE how Versatile the Awesome New Color Block Cutting Plate is! Not only Does it Work Fabulously with The New Big Bold Christmas sentiments, It's just perfect to pair with the Adorable Very Merry Stamp Set images too! ;-)
I Stamped my Sweet Very Merry images with Colorbox Stem Green, Chianti & Light Sea inks. I cut them out with the help of  TE's Very Merry Outlines Dies & popped them up with a bit of foam tape onto My Awesome Color Block Cutting Plate BG! My Mats and BG layers were created with the New Big Bold Christmas sentiment stamped with Colorbox Frost White ink, embossed with White EP, TE's Choice Kraft CS, Bazzill CS, and Simple Stories December Documented 6x6 collection and a touch of Vintage Photo Distress inking on my Choice Kraft Edges.  To Finish it all up, I added a Cute little button all tied up with a bit of Yummy Bon Bon Doodle Twine...8-)


We have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)


Here are the items I used for my projects today...


Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Lovin' both of these cards Shannon! So much detail...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, this is a beautiful card! Pretty, bright colors, and so festive for a winter day activity! The music backgrounds always make for a cheery card, don't they? hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chalkboard look on that second card but the first one really catches my eye with the beautiful window scene. LOVELY!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Shannon. Especially love the winter scene with the window... the kraft looks great with the blue... the music notes are awesome on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these are gorgeous Shannon … what wonderful colour combos! I love the window - you have made it look so real and the view is fab! The papers and die cuts are very scrummy - lots of festive cheer!! :-))
    Hope you have a lovely day hun!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous projects, Shannon!!!!! The little scene outside the kraft window is beautiful and I love how you used the chalkboard technique on the sentiment of the Color Block card!!! Love the dangly little mitten, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Shannon! Love the color blocking creation, and the window scene is absolutely gorgeous! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...!! I love the scene in the first --- gorgeous!!!
    Super pretty winter card!

    & the happy fun sections w/ goodies on the 2nd!! Sweet & happy holiday card!! Love them both !

    (& I haven't shopped yet... Shocker!!) -- I'm too nervous to pick out my stuff!!
    I want it all !! Lol
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are always the most fun! Very creative and full of cheer. Love these, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've really made the new products shine Shannon. Great cards. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Shannon these are awesome!! I love that fabulous winter window card and your fun chalkboard technique!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, I love the windowcard, it's so pretty with that winterscene behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab cards, Shannon! Love the pretty scene on the first card! And, second card is a wonderful Christmas card with the color block design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the scene outside the window and that blocking plate card! Both are so Festive and FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous scene you created out your window. Love the dimension, colors, snow, and music. And whoever came up with a block die is genius! No more guessing/measuring. Your card is perfectly proportioned!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)