Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving - Taylored Expressions! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Friday to you!! Hope you all had a Super week! Well, today Im back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Adorable We Give Thanks Stamp set Along with TE's Fab Mega Leaves Dies too!... ;-) I SOOO Love Fall and really miss the beautiful change of the leaves since moving down here to So-Cal... So I decided to create my own... ;-)
I created my Fabulous Fall leaves with TE's Mega Leaves Dies, TE's Choice Watercolor CS, my Super Fun Distress Markers and a few spritzes of Ink Potion #9 for good measure & to crete that Awesome watercolory look too... 8-)
My mats and BG layers were created with TE's Choice Buttercream CS, TE's Choice Kraft CS, my wood grain EF, a bit of shading with Vintage Photo Distress ink and a spritz or two with my Studio Calico mister just for fun... 8-)
And to finish them all up, I popped up my leaves with a bit of foam tape and stamped my We Give Thanks Sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa onto a strip of shaded Choice Kraft... Pretty easy peasy, huh?... 8-) 

Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful automnal realizations ! Simple and clean as I like ! Bravo !

    Hugs from France.
    Cat's sCrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shannon, these are absolutely gorgeous! i love the rich, bold fall colours and your design is flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous leaves and background!
    Have a great weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. And beautiful colors they are, too, Shannon. I recall that we did not have the color Autumn changes, but we did have amazing winters where surprises awaited in the garden that other areas do not enjoy. Thank you for showing your pretty shading in cards expressing Gratitude. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wood grain background and thenGORGEOUS leaves, Shannon! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those leaves looks very real, so pretty! Fab job on coloring them! And, lovely background and design for these gorgeous fall cards, Shannon! Have a great weekend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your leaves are so beautifully colored! And I adore your "sand!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful leaves. They look so natural. Love the embossed background, too.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)