Sunday, September 29, 2013

Trick or Treat - Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

Hi All! Hope you've all been having a Super Sunday so far... Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring one of the Super Fun Halloween Button Sentiments images!...8-)  These were 
Definitely lots of Fun to put together, & Super Quick too! Yay! 8-)
I Cut out the Fun Trick or Treat Halloween Button Sentiments with help of my Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nesties sets, Added a touch of shading with Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress inks & popped them up with a bit of foam tape...
My Mats and BG layers were created with Bazzill CS and some Spooky Vintagey Halloween dp's from Authentique's Glowing 6x6 collection...
To finish them all up, I added a Fun lacy border with TE's Open Scallop Border Die and Cute little bows made with various coordinating ribbons from my stash. 

You can find the Super Fun Halloween Button Sentiments along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's Halloween Digi Stamps section... ;-) 

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. WOW, girl !! You amaze me with how many CUTE cards you can bust out in a week!! :) :)
    These are adorable and I can't believe you made 3...
    I guess I am a super slow crafter... LOL!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous set of Halloween cards Shannon! Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What 3 fabulous halloween 's cards ! I like the layout and the papers are fantastic ! Of good ideas to keep in mind ! Everything is perfect ! Bravo !

    Hugs from France.
    Cat'ssCrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon these cards are fantastic! I love Halloween and I love your cards!! don't forget to go trick or treating!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Halloween cards! Love the mix of papers and pretty bows! Have a great week!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're super, love the old look of the papers!!
    Have a nice day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great stamp for a simple Halloween card, but you really upped the style with those awesome papers and ribbons. I especially love the polka dot ribbon. Love the look of your sponging. These are so cool, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Shanon, you did a fabulous job combining the dps :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! Love the coordinated look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love the colors you chose for your Trick or Treat cards! Your inking is fabulous!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frightfully fun set of cards! Love the distressing/shading on the sentiment and gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Halloween cards are awesome with those fantastic papers, ribbons and button sentiments! Those diamond patterns in the vertical strip really caught my eye! Spooky cool!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)