Thursday, May 9, 2013

Taylored Expressions May Release Day - Birch Tree Accessories

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Haven't you just Love all the Fabulous Sneak Peeks the last couple of days!! I know I sure have!! 8-) Well I've got some really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-)  

Today I am sharing a couple more Fun projects both featuring the Brand New Birch Tree Accessories Dies, but in two Very different ways... For my first project, I combined it with the Brand New Birch Tree Border Die & the Brand New Greetings For Him Stamp set for a Super Masculine Father's Day card!...8-)
Can I just tell you, I was so Happy with how this card turned out! The Birch Tree Border Die and Birch Tree Accessories Dies & TE's Grass Border Die really made it so easy and Super quick too! And I don't know about you, but I'm ALL for being able to turn out something that looks Great in very little time! lol ;-)
I created my focal panel by shading Choice Snow White CS with Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey & Scattered Straw Distress inks for a warm sunset BG and Hershey Canvas Bazzil CS for my silhouetted scene. I stamped my Greetings For Him Sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa & my mats and BG layers were created with Simple Stories 24/7 6x6 collection... 8-)

For my next project, I paired the New Birch Tree Accessories Dies with the New Birch Tree Cutting Plate & the New Band It Dies too for a Sweet Winter Holiday card... 8-)
I Just Adore how this card turned out!! And it came together Super quick too with the help of these Fun Dies!! And I am really loving that I now have a few Christmas cards put together and tucked away in my stash too! Yay! ;-)
I created my Sweet Wintery scene with the Birch Tree Cutting Plate, Choice Snow White CS for the Blue sky shaded with Tumbled Glass & Stormy Skies Distress inks and also for my Pretty Birch Trees I added a touch of shading with Vintage Photo Distress ink and my W01 Copic Marker and popped it up with a bit of Foam tape for some fun dimension! I cut out my Sweet Cardinals from Red CS with the Birch Tree Accessories Dies and drew in their markings with my Copic multi-liner pen. And to finish it all up I stamped my From My Window Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black onto my Band It die cuts and added a few sparkly snowflake confetti's I've had in my stash for forever! 8-) 

Well, that's going to do it for me today, but I know the Baker's Dozen have lots more Sweet Treats for you this morning, so hop on over and see...


Here are the items I used for my Projects today...

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Both are awesome!! Love that first one - oh my goodness - how pretty! The second one just reminds me so much of winter - fabulous cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Shannon! Your inking is AMAZING on that first card and I LOVE the wonderful cardinals on your second. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, these are both just GORGEOUS!! LOVE those red birds! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO SO great Shannon! I'm wowed right now. Seriously two brilliant projects. I am especially in love with the winter scene with the blue and red combo. Just fab. Thanks for sharing your amazeballs talent with us! Happy Release Day sweet girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gad,(gad in a good way!), these are gorgeous. Love the silhouette one and that's an eye popping background you've made and the black die cuts are so nice against it. Love those birch trees and cardinals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry Shan... not black silhouettes... I should have said brown! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Shannon! Love the cool sunset background on the first and your winter scene is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on the cards Shannon!! I love the reverse cut out one and the other makes a great man card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic masculine card for Father's Day, Shannon! Love that deer and your inked background is superb! The color combo on your second card is wonderful -- perfect for a winter card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, Shannon, that birch tree is so different on the two cards but looks so GREAT on Both! LOVE the deer with the grass at the bottom! FAB colors! LOVE the cardinals and the bunches of birches! Such a GREAT post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Shannon, i really adore your fist card! The silhouets are gorgeous against the background!! Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG both are completely impressive. You keep saying they came together so quick....but they're little pieces of art. Gorgeous sunrise (or sunset) and perfect imagery for a hunter. And your trees, being a winter scene are so lively!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Shannon - perfect Father's day card -- looks like the haze of Autumn when Deer Season is open here in the mountains. I love your winter scene card - the beautiful cardinals against the white trees . Pretty!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Shannon, they are both such beautiful cards! Amazing how different they turned out with that wonderful tree die you've used. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Shannon! I am in love with those dies! You did an amazing job using them. Especially love the white trees with the soft shading. They looks soooo real! The red birds are just gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply amazing! What will they think of next! Beautiful sunset scene for Father's Day, and I love the Birch tree Christmas card! Your shading makes it look authentic. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)