Saturday, January 19, 2013

Thank You! (TE) - CR84FN70 Week 2!

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) Sure hope you've all been enjoying your weekend..8-)  Well today I'm back with a real quick post for Week 2 of the CR84FN Color Challenge, and also our last... Mona has decided after 2 years to pursue other crafty endeavors. We really appreciate all of you who have played along with us! And it's been a really Fabulous experience, getting to create with such Super, Talented Ladies! Thank So Much Mona for the Terrific opportunity and truly Wonderful Experience! And a Big Thanks to her DH Scott too for making the most Beautiful graphics and giving us such Awesome inspiring quotes too! Big Hugs and all the Best to you both! So you guys still have a few more days to play along with our Last Pretty Color Combo! Yay! 8-) 
Thought I'd try my hand at a few Clean and simple Thank You Card this time.. I am always in need of them and I just thought our Pretty colors would Be Perfect for them! 8-) These came together really quickly. My mats & BG layers are a combination of Choice Butte Cream, Kraft CS textured with my TE's Scallops & Circles Impression Plate, shaded with a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink & some Sweet dp's from MME's The Sweetest Thing Lavender 6x6 collection. My Beautiful flowers were created with TE's Petal Pop-Ups 2 Dies and TE's Leafy Branch Die too. And my Fun Chevron BG was created with the help of TE's Chevron Border dies as well! To finish it all up I stamped my Bushel & A Peck Sentiment directly onto my BG with Memento Rich Cocoa and topped off my Lovely flowers with cute little buttons all tied up with Yummy Doodle Twine!... 8-)
 

Here are the Beautiful CR84FN Colors... 
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Please do go and check out the all Amazing creations the Fabulously talented DT has whipped up for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!







Here are the items I used for my project today...
Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

34 comments:

  1. LOVE the chevron stripes, Shannon, and your FAB flowers! Super CAS cards!

    I Enjoyed being on the CR84FNDT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Shannon, such a pretty die cut flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so pretty, fabulous yet simple design. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon

    These are so pretty. Love this colour combo. The chevron background is so effective.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so beautiful! Always love craft paper!! Have a nice sunday, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love those fabulous flowers!! So pretty!!!

    I have enjoyed being on the CR84FN DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have succeeded in creating a very impressive "Thank You" card. The design looks very beautiful and the papers in blue, brown and white are very nice. I love those colours. Your flowers are really fantastic.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these cards Shannon ! I love the soft colour combo and the flowers are gorgeous along with the design behind them. Very elegant ! Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon - just love this set of thank you cards. I really like the way you've mixed up the papers on each card, and the flowers are just super! Clean, simple and super.

    I've really enjoyed working with you on the team. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cards,love the colors and love the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS and simply fabulous!!! Love these!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look fantastic shannon and love the colours. hope you had a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE these cards Shannon! The colors and paper designs are so appealing and the stacked chevrons look amazing! Have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards Shannon. Love the pretty flowers and those chavron pieces. The Kraft looks good with the pretty papers. Also like the sponged edges. :o) Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey sweet Shannon....here you go again making multiples!!! They are wonderful! Love the textured BG and those flowers are fab!! Enjoyed creating with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweet lady! I'm still alive....barely.... Whew, on the computer for the first time in days. LOVE this set of GORGEOUS cards! Wowzers!! Nice work (as always)! Hope you are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such gorgeous TY cards Shannon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much Shannon for joining the CR84FN DT and for offering such beautiful projects for all of us to admire! Your set here today are as beautiful as ever! Love the gorgeous blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, these are so beautiful, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowww, Shannon....stunning cards, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards! CAS yes, but with lots of depth and texture...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the CAS card Shannon, they are beautiful with those wonderful flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Wow! these are gorgeous Shannon! what fab designs. I love those scrummy flowers and the wonderful chevron borders… really stunning!! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. aw, these are adorable flowers with the sewn look, Shannon! Looks like real fabric and ribbon! And such delicate colors and designs in the papers. The dies are gorgeous. Very pretty cards, Shannon hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous CAS cards Shannon! I love the flowers and your beautiful papers!! Fantastic design!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good evenin Shannon from a very snowy Perthshire Scotland,
    Your cards are all beautiful, great colours and lovely flowers

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning, Shannon! I love the rick rack and the delightfully simple design. What fab flowers, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are so so pretty Shannon! I love the assorted ric-rac prints and panels, and how beautifully each color works together with the kraft! I LOVE those layered flower dies too - what a fantastic focal point for these cards! WD!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such lovely cards Shannon! Love the flowers and the chevron. I'm bummed to hear this is the last challenge - you ladies always have such great inspiration. Good luck in the future - I'm sure I'll see your work around!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous set - love the chevrons and flowers! I never played along but always enjoyed your creations for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  31. These cards are fabulous, a wonderful combination of strong lines and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are all so very nice Shannon! You sure do know how to make a lot of ery good cards!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  33. Shannon, I just adore these Thank You cards, that you created. Very pretty! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)