Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions January Release Day! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Didn't you just Love all the Fabulous Sneak Peeks Yesterday!! 8-) Well I've got great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. Yay!! 8-)  I know it's a little earlier than usual, as we are getting ready for CHA, but ya gotta love being able to grab these Darling New Goodies sooner! lol ;-)

Today I am sharing another Fun project featuring our Brand New Hearts Cutting Plate and the Brand New Love Tree Dies too!
I Just LOVE how fast these came together and How Cute they turned out!!  Yay! And can you believe it, (Gasp!!) no stamping or coloring required! lol ;-) I am always needing to create quick and easy cards for Valentines Day 'cause I send out so many! So to me these dies are definitely a must have & I know they are going to see a lot of use! 8-)
My Focal panel was created with the New Love Tree Dies, CS from the New Love Letters Project Pantry kit, MME's Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6x6 collection for the tree's trunk. I adhered them to layered SB Classic Circles and Scallop Circles Die cuts that were popped up with a bit of Foam tape. My Mats and BG Layers were created with a combination of Kraft CS, the New Love Letters Project Pantry kit as well, and the New Hearts Cutting Plate. And all my kraft edges were inked with Color Box Frost White ink. And there you have it! Pretty easy peasy, huh...? 8-)

The Baker's Dozen have a lot more goodies for you this morning, so hop on over and see...8-)


Here are the items I used for my project today and you can find them in the TE Store...
 
Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

28 comments:

  1. Wow! These are wonderful, Shannon! Love the pieced trees and how you added red hearts to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOO cute! Love the tree, love the "leaves" and the background is super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable, Shannon! I LOVE how you layered the hearts cutting plate over the musical patterned paper! And the tree die cut out of wood patterned paper is such a great idea! Adds some dimension to the trunk and branches without any extra work! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Shannon! You are so holiday organized, love it! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. No coloring? *gasp* I love how you put the Hearts Cutting Plate over the patterned paper and that your tree trunks have wood grain! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute Valentines with those adorable trees and heart "leaves!" The background die is awesome, and I love the sheet music background too! nj on these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning Shannon and I just love it. Love the use of the red colour
    x catheirne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this and will get the die - I am on the road with my husband right now - in Florida ugg - on business - will be home Friday night. Will buy either Saturday or Sunday.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ! Love the heart tree :) Have a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh I love this Shannon! Those die cuts are AWESOME! Perfect for Valentines or any type of "love" card!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shannon. Lovely cards, perfect for valentine but also for a wedding!! Love the cutting plate. Have a nice evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty cards Shannon! Love the heart background and the tree full of sweet hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these don't look like a quick and easy project, thanks for sharing!! The cards are adorable, love the dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful, Shannon! Love the music paper peeking through!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful Shannon! I love the red and kraft combo and your white sponging behind the trees! So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just so stinkin' adorable!! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So loving the heart motif, and I'm impressed by all of the cutting and pasting of those 'leaves'!!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The tree die with that plate is such an awesome combo! I can't imagine how long you spend gluing those little tiny hearts on though!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, how pretty Shannon. That tree is so delicate and awesome... along with the background. Love the music sheet peeking out... and the white sponging around the circle. Fabulous design friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, I love this heart die Shannon, your cards are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooooooooo totally stunning and gorgeous. love them. janex

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable Valentine's Shannon and great for mass producing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my friend these are BEAUtiful!! I love the open hearts showing thru the musical print and how the sweet little tree looks perfect nested on the hearts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW, Shannon -- these are magnificent! I love the sheet music paper for hte background and the hearts cut out works so fabulously. I have to get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh these are SO cute and gorgeous Shannon! Love the design - those hearts look fab with the music paper beneath! :-)
    Hope you're having a good week
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the pretty heart die cut. Looks like a must have! :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh I LOVE the cutting plate paired with the Love Tree Die!! Such great idea, Shannon! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)