Thursday, June 9, 2011

Unleash your Joy!

Hi all! I'm back again!  I know, Wowzers! Two posts in one day!  Lol... Well like I mentioned in my earlier post today... It's been a little busy here,  so I thought I had better post now, while I still have the time.. lol  Plus I really want to get my latest creation posted before time is up on the two challeges it was inspired by.. One more for the Mojo Monday #194 Challenge and I just had to play along with the Fabulous Ladies over at CR84FN and their latest Color Challenge #31.

And what gorgeous colors they chose for us to play with this week!  They were very inspiring, I tell ya! 8-)

The DP's I chose for my creation are all from Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden pack and couldn't have been any more perfect for CR84FN's color challenge this week.  I matted up all my DP strips for the Mojo sketch with some baby pink CS from my stash and stamped my Flourishes Sentiment directly onto my card with Memento Rich Coco.  My gorgeous little layered butterfly was cut out with the help of my Cricut and the Potpourri cartridge and then blinged up with a bit of Stardust Stickles.  To finish it all up I added a great big bow made up with some of my seam binding ribbon. a couple of fabulous MS punched borders and some sweet pink adhesive pearls.

Again, hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. WOW! Shannon this is GORGEOUS! LOVE that sentiment! YOUR card brings me pure joy! The papers are PERFECT for our colors and that butterfly and bow are FAB! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word! Dreamy! Love your card AND the sketch. Got to keep this in mind. Fabulous, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Shannon! Love the shimmer added to the beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, and double WOW!!!! Gorgeous!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty - fab use of the MoJo sketch with this weeks colors, love the Pink Paislee papers and the blinged out butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! What a beauty Shannon. I love your sweet butterfly. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is sooo pretty and beautiful! I just LOVE it! TFS I have seen alot of wonderful projects made with that butterfly Garden paper, and I have to say I love yours the best! YOu may have just pushed me to purchase some of that gorgeous paper off the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is drop dead lovely! That butterfly is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Shannon! Love the gorgeous colors and that butterfly! I think I have that cartridge, but haven't used the butterfly. What a great inspiration. Enjoy your weekend girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning, Shannon! Love the blinged butterfly and lovely PP paper! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN and Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a magnificent card. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful! Love the soft butterfly and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful! Love the sparkly butterfly! Thanks for playing at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm fascinated!...coloured so beatifully, a smashing card...love such soft colours.
    Your work is truly an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)