I received this Wonderful Award from my Fabulously Crafty, Talented and super Creative Cardmaking Friend Lisa Minckler at: You Made Me Ink. You must go and stop by her blog and check out her Fabulous creations! Thank you So much Miss Lisa! You have no idea how much it made my day! 8-) Here is a little peek at Lisa's Fantastic work!
Okay, Now I am to share with you all five things about myself that you may or may not know.. 8-)
1. I am originally from the fantasticly charming & cultural "City By the Bay", San Francisco. So even though I hang my hat here in sunny So-Cal, I am a Northern Cali girl at heart.
2. Don't laugh, but I have been Hosting Karoke for over 10 years now and love every minute of it. Singing is one of my other greatest passions..8-)
3. My all time Favorite Rock band is, of course from the San Francisco Bay Area, Journey. But I must state that I only have and support the Albums that included Steve Perry.
4. I didn't get married till I was the ripe old age of 40. It took me that long to find someone that I actually wanted to spend the rest of my life with Lol. But, I found him, so I truly do believe there is a lid for every pot. 8-)
5. I would rather purchase hand made items from my fellow Crafters and Artisans than a big chain department store any day of the week. I honestly feel us Crafty folk need to stick together and support one another as much as possible.
Okay and now to Pay it Forward! 8-)... Here are Five, of the many Fellow Bloggers that have inspired me in so very many ways:
Miss Dina Kowal at: Mama Dini's Stamperia
She has been inspiring me from the day I bought my very first stamp set from Impression Obsession stamps. And continues to do so to this day.. 8-)
Miss Julie Koerber at: Out To Impress
She too is Super Talented and Super crafty and has been a huge source of inspiration to me. If you are ever in need of a fantastic idea for card layouts, She is your Gal.
Miss Shirley Ross at: Card Art Etc.
She is probably on of the most Creative and detail oriented Cardmakers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She has been so Wonderfully Supportive, and insightful through out my cardmaking/blogging journey.
Miss Sue Lelli at: Card Therapy
Sue is a Wonderfully Talented Cardmaker and all around Super Sweet Lady! She's a Kindred Spirit and has been so helpful to me. I love visiting her blog, I always come away with a smile.
And last but definitely not least Miss Monika Davis at: M.A.D. Stamper
She is a fun, energetic and uniquely creative lady and all around Super Sweetheart! If you are in need of inspiration, she's your Gal. you will love her Fabulous cards and creations.
Thanks so much for stopping in today and please be sure and check out these amazing ladies and their wonderful creations!