Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Thinking of You - Taylored Expressions

Hi all! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome Shade Tree Cutting Plate, TE's Shade Tree Sentiments along with TE's Brand New Enamel Dots too!... 8-) And as a special treat today, we are teaming up with Word Art Wednesday for their latest "Anything Goes" Challenge and there's even a Fabulous $25 TE Gift Certificate up for grabs too! Yay! 8-)  Sure Hope you can join in the fun play along with us! 
So as you can see, Im back at it, honing my CAS skills, lol, this time I thought I’d try some soft shades of purple and TE’s Sweet Shade Tree Cutting Plate and a Fun Frame created with TE’s Frame in Frame Cutting Plate.
After cutting out all the pieces with a bit of Crisp Sugar Cube CS, I put them aside and got to work on my Watercolor BG again using my favorite smooshing technique and my handy dandy Distress markers. After it it was completely dried, I stamped and embossed my Shade Tree Sentiment directly onto my Watercolor BG.
Next I assemble all my pieces and adhered them to my Sugar Cube and Grape Jelly CS Card base with a bit of foam tape. And to finish it all up I topped it all off with a bunch of Sweet TE Enamel heart dots.

Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Super day and thanks so much for dropping in! 8-) Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The purple hearts look terrific in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully elegant with a touch of whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Shannon! Long time, no see... Gosh this is cute with the hearts on the tree and the pretty smooshy background. With the tree and the sentiments which fit so perfectly a person could really go nuts making quick cards with this. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you blogging again Shannon ,hope you are well? I too have breaks . Your card is really pretty , that die looks super against the inked background .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking in on you and I hope all is well. I love the shade of purple you used and the hearts are a wonderful accent.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)