Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Taylored Expressons - Henhouse Hello. 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Happy Hens Stamp & Die ComboTE's New Picture Perfect Hello Dies & TE's  New Chicken Wire Embossing Folder as well to create this Fun Hello card...8-)
I just Love how this Darling card turned out!.. ;-)  I had so much fun putting this sweet scene together... ;-)  I started off  by stamping TE's Happy Hens images with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them up with my trusty Copics & did a bit of paper piecing too.  Next I cut them out with the included coordinating Happy Hens Dies and adhered them to my watercolor BG along with TE's Little Bits Sun & Clouds Dies cuts as well.
My Watercolor BG was created with my Distress Markers, some watercolor CS, my mini mister & a water brush. Super Easy peasy... The rest of my mats and BG's were created with TE's Sugar Cube, Toffee & Cookie Monster Premium CS,  along with TE's New Picture Perfect Hello Dies & TE's New Chicken Wire Embossing Folder too...8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Shannon this is the MOST delightful card! I love chickens and this card is soooo cute, makes me smile, I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, this is CUTE! Those hens! Love the one peeking out of the hen house. This card is so much like something I would send! Awesomely cute! Love the hello frame and the chicken wire embossed background, too. Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Shannon, amazing coloring. I loved the weathered look on the hen house! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)