Monday, December 28, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Picture Perfect Valentine Shaker! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Monday to you! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful holiday weekend! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Picture Perfect Valentine Dies, TE's New Swiss Heart Embossing Folder & TE's previously released Little Bits Love Confetti Dies as well to create this Simply Fun Valentine Shaker card!...8-)
Well I started off by creating my Shaker focal panel by adhering my Fun TE Picture Perfect Valentine Die cut to a bit of Plastic sheeting with Tomboy Mono Multi liquid glue. Next I added Foam tape, a few misc. heart confetti's & Die cuts from my stash, and TE's Little Bits Love Confetti Die cuts  as well and sandwiched them to my Backing, matted it up and then attached it to my Card BG...8-) And Just in case, here's a Super Easy SCS tutorial HERE  as well, for those of you who are new to creating this type of shaker card. 8-) 
All my Mats and BG's were created with a combo of TE's Sugar Cube & Red Pepper Premium CS's, along with TE's New Swiss Heart Embossing Folder as well. and Voila! There you Have it, my simply fun Valentines Shaker Card... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...



Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Shannon! I like all the embossed white with the shaker. Im off to watch your video so I can learn how to make a shaker. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)