Thursday, October 29, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Roly Poly Christmas Tags/Ornaments! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creations inspired by TE's Awesome New Roly Poly - Penguin & Reindeer Dies, TE's New Stitched Circles Stacklets, TE's New Special Delivery Stamp set, along with TE's Build-a-Scene Christmas Matched Kit as well, to create a BUNCH of Super CUTE Christmas Tags/Ornaments! ** (please be note, this is a picture heavy post, lol)...8-)  
Aren't these just the sweetest little fellows?  I had so much fun putting them together, let me tell ya! I just couldn't stop, as you will soon see.. lol I know they will definitely be put to good use though, as tags and or ornaments too! So I figured what the hay, right... ? lol ;-)
These guys were super Easy to put together too.. I started  off cutting out all my Roly Poly Die cut pieces for my Sweet Roly Poly Penguins & Reindeers, and did a little shading here and there with Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass & Victorian Velvet Distress inks to add some fun dimension and character to these little Sweeties.. ;-) 
Then of course adhered all the pieces to TE's New Stitched Circles Stacklet Die cuts in the appropriate CS and patterned paper colors... 8-)
For my Sweet little Roly Poly Reindeers, I used Simple Stories Sweater Weather patterned papers for their Roly Poly Bodies and ears... ;-)
And I added a touch of Stardust tickles to their cute little Red noses too, just for fun! 
I adhered an additional Stitched Circles Die cuts to the back of each Tag/Ornament so I could stamp TE's Special Delivery sentiments on the backs, plus it gives them a bit more weight just in case the receiver wishes to hang as an ornament after opening their gift.... ;-) 
Aren't they CUTE!!   8-) Love their cute little Victorian Velvet Rosy cheeks lol .. ;-) 
And to add a way to attach  the tags to a package and also to hang as Ornaments,  I sandwiched a small loop of sparkly ribbon from my stash between the two layers of Stitched Circle Stacklets of my Roly Poly Penguins and Reindeers... 8-) 
See, Easy Peasy... ;-) 

Here are the items I used for my projects today...




Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Shannon these are sooooo stinkin cute!! What a fantastic job you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, always something super duper cute to see here, Shannon! Love these roly poly critters. They make such cute tags, and those stamps for the back are awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)