Sunday, May 31, 2015

Taylored Expressions - You've Got Mail Patriotic! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) Hope you all are having a Wonderful weekend so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New You've got Mail - Patriotic along with TE's previously released Postage Stamp Stacklets Dies, & TE's New Summer Nights Matched Kit as well, to create this Fun Patriotic 4th of July card... 8-)
I Just Loved Coloring up this Fun Patriotic Scene! 8-) I started off by stamping TEs' New You've Got Mail - Patriotic image with Memento Tuxedo Black & colored it up with my trusty Copics.  I cut it out & matted it up with the help of TE's Postage Stamp Stacklets Dies and popped it up with a bit of foam tape.
I added a touch of shading around the edges of my focal panel with Tumbled Glass Distress ink. And all my Mats and BG Layers were created with TE's New Summer Nights Matched Kit and TE's Toffee Premium CS as well... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...

  Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)