Thursday, December 11, 2014

Taylored Expressions December Release Day - Mini Envelope Die! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Haven't you just Loved ALL the AWESOME Sneak Peeks the last few days!! I know I sure have!! Talk about LOTS of Amazing New Goodies!! Whoo Hoo! ;-) Well I've got some Really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the New Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-) 

And today I am Super Thrilled to share One last December New Release project featuring TE's Brand New Mini Envelope Die, TE's Brand New Hearts A Flutter Cutting Plate Dies, TE's Brand New Little Bits Love Confetti Dies, TE's Brand New Twirls & Swirls EFTE's Brand New Much Love Stamp set & TE's Formula For Love Matched Cardstocks too, to create a Darling set of Valentines cards!

Aren't these just the Sweetest little Valentines Ever!!... 8-) Love how they turned out!! Just Simply Darling! ;-)  Well, I started off by creating my little envelopes with the help of TE's Brand New Mini Envelope Die and added a bunch of Valentine confetti's created with TE's Hearts A Flutter Cutting Plate Heart Dies & TE's Little Bits Love Confetti Dies as well... 8-)
My Mats and BG layers were created TE's Sugar Cube, Toffee & Cherry Pop Premium CS's  and the help of TE's Brand New Twirls & Swirls EF as well.  To finish them all up, I just stamped TE's Much Love sentiments with Memento Tuxedo Black directly onto my Cards BG's... 8-)  See easy Peasy, huh?... 8-)


Thanks So much for visiting, Crafty Friends!! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of all our participating Designers HERE!!...;-) 

Here are all the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Wonderful day & Thanks again for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Shannon. Love those colorful hearts flying out of the mini envelopes. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of note cards, Shannon! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, so dang cute with all the hearts and hugs and kisses floating out of the envelope! Who could NOT just LOVE this? I certainly do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet, Shannon!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, I guess that is coming up next for cards hey! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)