Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peeks - Take Your Place & In Other Words - Tea! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! Today I'm back to share some more November Sneak Peek! Yay! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, All of the new products will be available for purchase Tomorrow, Thursday, November 6th at 7 am PST. You'll find it ALL in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions StoreYay!! 8-) & for a little Extra Fun...  


***Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Well, today I am Super Thrilled to share a couple more Fun Sneak Peek projects and the first one features TE's Brand New Take Your Place Dies & Napkin Ring Dies too, but in a bit of a Christmasy Fun & unusual way... ;-) 
Seeeee....? Lol 8-)  Can you tell I had some fun with these Cutie Patootie Reindeer Noses treats?... lol  I really Love how these turned out too!! ;-) 
Well when I first saw TE's Brand New Take Your Place Dies, I knew they'd make Perfect Place setting tags, but My Sweet Hubby always ends up working for Thanksgiving and Christmas so I thought I'd try my hand at thinking a bit outside the box and use them for treat bag toppers but make them extra Fun and Festive with the help of TE's previously released Sack It Reindeer Dies...;-) 
To create my Sweet Reineer treat bag toppers I started off by cutting out my Take Your Place Die cuts & Sack It Reindeer Ears from TE's Toffee Premium CS and inked my edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink. My Sack It Reindeer's eyes were cut out from TE's Oreo Premium CS , their noses were cut out from TE's Cherry Pop Premium CS and blinged up with a  bit of Stardust Stickles & for their Antlers I chose some patterned paper from Simple Stories Sweater Weather collection. I added highlights to their eyes with a White Sharpie & for their rosy cheeks and pink ears I added a touch of Victorian Velvet Distress ink too... 8-)
On the Back I added the Little 'Reindeer Noses' tags with the help of TE's Brand New Napkin Ring Dies, TE's Chocolate Truffle Premium CS & TE's Reindeer Food Stamp set as well.  I added the 'Noses' by hand with a White Sharpie Marker. Next I filled my Clear treat bags with Chocolate covered Almonds and One Red Peanut M&M and stapled them into my treat bag toppers.  I used some  ribbon from my stash to cover the staples, but took the pic before I covered the backs so you could see where I put the staples...;-)

Next up I am featuring TE's Brand New In Other Words - Tea Stamp set. To create a Sweet Cheery Birthday Card for a Dear Friend of mine! I sure hope she likes it! ... 8-)
I started off by I stamping my Sweet In Other Words - Tea Image with Memento Tuxedo Black & colored it up with my trusty Copics. I cut it out with the help of my Classic Circles Nesties sets & popped it up with a bit of foam tape... 8-)
My Mats and BG were created with TE's Strawberry Milkshake & Toffee Premium CS's  and Authenique's Flourish 6x6 collection.  To finish it all up I stamped my In Other Words  - Tea  sentiment directly onto my Focal panel and added some Pretty gingham ribbon from my stash. Oh, and the Awesome sketch is DS175..8-)

Thanks So much for visiting, Crafty Friends!! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of all our participating Designers HERE!!...;-) 

Here are all the items I used for my projects today...
  Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Your reindeer treat bags are SO cute!! Love the little red noses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guarantee your friend will love this pretty card! The colors are so bright and will light up her day. Love the little reindeer toppers too! So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reindeer project is just the cutest! I love the reindeer noses, gotta remember that! Also, your friend's birthday card is beautiful! She's going to love it! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your treat bags are so adorable. It is a wonderful idea. And your lovely card. Beautiful paper and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the font of that sentiment. I don't drink tea, but I might have to get the set just for the greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your reindeer noses treat bags!!! So very cute! Your card is also so very pretty! Thank you for sharing your designs- such great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. your reindeer noses treat bags are awesome and you colored the card so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay - those treat bags are adorable! My grandkids would love these. And your card is fabulous - love the colors you have used

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ho ho ho! Those reindeer are too darn cute and now I'm craving chocolate, thank you very much! The tea and cupcakes is one of the cutest stamps ever! I LOVE how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, those treats are too CUTE! Love them. The tea card is beautiful. Your coloring is amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, seriously? SHUT UP. That is all.

    Oh yeah, and LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The reindeer gifts, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)