Friday, September 26, 2014

Taylored Expressions - 13 Dead End Drive, Boo! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Friday to you! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome 13 Dead End Drive Die, & TE's Little Bits of Halloween  stamp set, to create a Fun Spooky Halloween card!...;-)
I Started off by creating my Spooky Clouds with Dusty Concord Distress Inkmy TE Cloud Border Die Template and a small stippling brush. Next I popped my TE 13 Dead End Drive Die cut right on top after adding a little scraps of TE Premium CS BG for the moon and windows & pathway all shaded with a little help from my trusty Copics... 8-) 
All my mats and BG layers, were create with TE's Hocus Pocus Matched Kit And to finish it all up I just added my Fun Little Bits of Halloween sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto a TE Banner Stacklets 1 Die cut I shaded with a touch more of Dusty Concord Distress ink... ;-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...


  Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for stopping in... 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous Shannon! such a fab scene and I LOVE the bright and cheery papers… the bow finishes it off perfectly! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend! hun
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW! This is awesome! Totally awesome, I tell you! Waaaaaa, I want to make some Halloween cards! If I had this die they'd be made already. It's the best I've seen and you used it so beautifully with your clouds and papers. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)