Thursday, June 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions June Release Day - Wash.Dry.Repeat! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Haven't you just Loved ALL the AWESOME Sneak Peeks the last few days!! I know I sure have!! Talk about LOTS of Amazing New Goodies!! Whoo Hoo! ;-) Well I've got some Really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the New Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-) 

And today I am So Thrilled to share One more Super Cute New Release project featuring the Brand New 
Wash.Rinse.Repeat stamp set which there is a Fab Wash.Rinse.Repeat Die set for as well!... 8-)

Just Love the Cute images & Fun Punny sentiments in this set!! And I took one look at the Cute little washing machine and just knew I had try my hand at a shaker card!...8-)
Well I started off by stamping my Sweet Wash.Dry. Repeat Washer and Dryer with Memento Tuxedo Black, did  a little paper piecing.  I cut the center out of my Washer image so I could make it a shaker window with a little srap of acetate from my stash, filled it with some Doodle Bug Sequins and popped them up with a bit of foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with Doodlebugs Springtime 6x6 collection, TE's Choice Snow White CS,Bazzill CS, my Seeing Spots EF and a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink for my edges. To finish it all up I stamped my Wash.Dry.Repeat sentiment directly onto my BG and added Some cheery ribbon from my stash.The Fab sketch is DS153! 8-)

We have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)





Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for Visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute shaker card Shannon. Love the fun bright colors... the ribbon looks so pretty! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card with the cheery colors and the fun sequin shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now, how cute is this? Clever, clever! Tee hee hee! What a FUN birthday card, and so COOL that you made the washer into a shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that?! And your "clothes" are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)