Monday, April 14, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch Challenge #2 - Egg-specting... ;-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Monday to you! 8-) Today I'm Super Excited to share that over at the  SugarPea Designs Blog, we are having our 2nd Sketch Challenge!! SPDSS02 Whoo Hooo! I don't know about you all, but I LOVE me a Good Sketch! ;-) So I sure hope you join in the fun and play along with us! SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required. There will be a $15 gift certificate up for grabs. The Winner will be randomly chosen & will be announced on Sunday, April 13th! Yay!... 8-)

Here's what I came up with...

Yep! I just had to break out the Super SWEET Tweet Friend set again to create this Darling Egg-specting card! ;-)  I thought it would be just Perfect for our Sketch Challenge today!   
I Stamped my Adorable Tweet Friend image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it up with my trusty Copics.  I added my Fluffy Cloud BG with a Cloud Border template, Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a small stippling brush. For my Mats and BG layers I chose MME's Follow Your Heart Be Happy 6x6 collection, TE's Kraft & Snow White CS's! 8-) And to finish it all up I stamped my Tweet Friend Sentiment directly onto my BG, added a Sweet MS punched border and a cute little Die cut heart I had in my stash... ;-)

Here's The Awesome SPDSS02... 


So make sure to head on over to the SPD Blog to add your entry. Remember you don't even have to use an SPD image this time to play along with us & be eligible for the prize!! Hope you all come join in the fun! ;-)

Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for Visiting! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, this is so adorable! Love the image! I thought at first it was an Easter card. It could be used for Easter. Then I saw the "egg-specting" sentiment. Super cute for that, too! Love your coloring, especially those speckled eggs. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet Shannon. Love the scallop border with the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Shannon and the sentiment is great!!
    Have a nice week, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible coloring, Shannon! Love that darling image and the sentiment is perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is so cute! Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is CRAZY amazing!!! Your coloring makes me feel the texture and the movement of the image. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! ROCK star Shannon! Just wanted to pop in here and see what you're up to and wish you a VERY HAPPY EASTER! Love ya!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet and of course so beautifully colored. Just adorable - and I really like that border punch/die.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)