Monday, March 3, 2014

Taylored Expressions March Sneak Peeks - Bloom Where You're Planted & Shade Tree Sentiments

For my SugarPea Designs Post click HERE or scroll down... 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Monday to you!! Welcome to our March 2014 Sneak Peeks! 8-) We've got Soo many Fabulous New Goodies this month! We'll be sharing tons of Awesome inspiration all the way through Thursday! Whoo Hoo!! 8-) And I just know you all are going to LOVE Everything! I know I sure have! ;-) & for a little Extra Fun...  


***Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Also, All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, March 6th at 7 am PST. You'll find it all in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.

Today I am sharing  a couple of Fun Projects and the first one features the Brand New Super ADORABLE Bloom Where You're Planted Die set! Talk about a Fun set of dies!! The possibilities are just Endless!! And you know I am just Loving that!... ;-)

Well, for my project today, I chose to make a Sweet Mother's Day card, & I just Love how quick and easy it was to put together too! Yay! 8-) It turned out Super CUTE too, at least IMHO anyway, lol  Love it! 8-) 
My Sweet pot of Flowers was created with the help of TE's Brand New Bloom Where You're Planted Dies, Bazzill CS and Simple Stories Homespun 6x6 collection, a bit of Foam tape & a touch of shading with Vintage Photo Distress ink and Colorbox Frost White ink as well. My Mats and BG Layers were created with TE's Choice Butterceam CS and more Dp's from Simple Stories Homespun 6x6 collection. And to finish it all up I stamped my Many Minis Holidays sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black onto a TE Mini Tags Die cut topped off with a Sweet Doodle twine bow... 8-)

Next up 'Designers Choice' I am featuring TE's Brand New Shade Tree Sentiments stamp set, & the previously released Shade Tree Cutting Plate too!... 8-) I just Love how Perfect they go together and talk about a quick way to create Wonderful cards for all kinds of occasions too! I know I will be reaching for this set again and again!;-)
Love how these turned out!! My BG's, leaves and flowers were created with We R Memeory Keepers Chalkboard 6x6 collection,TE's Flower Box Sprigs and Flowers Dies, & TE's Shade Tree Cutting Plate.
My Shade Tree bases were created with Doodlebug's Happy Harvest 6x6 collection for the wood grain, and my Shade Tree Sentiments were stamped with Colorbox Frost White ink and embossed with White EP
To finish them all up I inked my edges with Tumbled Glass & Victorian Velvet  Distress inks & topped off my Happy Birthday Shade Tree Card with some Sweet Adhesive Pearls too! Pretty easy peasy, huh?... 8-)

We have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)




Here are the items I used for my projects today...


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for stopping in! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the font on the new Scripture sentiment set!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH What gorgeous cards! I just love the flower pot and flowers. Love the design paper you used for the flowers and how you mix matched the centers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Shannon these are all so gorgeous !!!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love the flower pot, I cant wait for spring. that is just cute,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flower pot - love the papers you used. And the shade tree cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely fabulous! I love the patterns you used on your first card ~ so pretty! And the little flowers on your tree ~ awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am completely flipping out right now! Your cards are amazing and beautiful and fabulous - just like you! WOWZA! You have outdone yourself. I'm inspired and smiling! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Shannon are they wonderful!! I love the potted flowers, sooo beautiful and the little leaf and floral branches are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are a delight!! Super sweet Mother's day card, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, what a pretty flowers and that terra flower pot looks soo real!!
    The sentiments on your pretty tree cards are so elegant! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally in love with those flowers and their cute centers! Love, love, love! Did I mention I love them? Also the tree is completely fabulous! I can see so many wonderful cards coming from that. Your designer paper leaves and flowers are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty cards. All of them are just delightful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is darling! Your shade tree cards are so soft anf soothing. I especially love your flower pot and those awesome patterned flowers! I must try that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the papers you used for the flowers, Shannon, and the flower pot looks real...you did an awesome job with the shading!!!!! Love your beautiful Shade tree cards, too...such soft, pretty colors and papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I first saw your pot of flowers and thought that is really adorably sweet. Continued to scroll and OMG your trees are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)