Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peeks - Wispy Wishes & Graphic Greetings St. Paddy's Day! 8-)

For my SugarPea Designs Post click HERE or scroll down... 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! Today I'm back to share more February Sneak Peeks! Yay! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, All of the new products will be available for purchase Tomorrow, Thursday, February 6th at 7 am PST. You'll find it ALL in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions StoreYay!! 8-)
Well, today I am Super Thrilled to share a few more Fun Sneak Peek projects and the first one features the Brand New Wispy Wishes & Wispy Feathers Dies too! And yep. you guessed it! They Coordinate just Perfectly together too! Gotta Love that! I know I sure do! 8-) I had Soooo much fun with these sets that I actually came up with a couple of projects just for them! ;-) I LOVE their Awesome uplifting versatility that you can use for all kinds of occasions throughout the year!...8-)

I started off with my Sweet Wispy Wishes Thank You cards cause you can never have to many Thank You cards on hand IMHO... ;-) I created my Fabby Water Colory Distress Marker BG with the help of my Sweet Teamie Jen's Fab tutorial HERE.. I used  different colors for my two cards &, I used Ink Potion #9 instead of the mixture of water and pearlescent liquid watercolor, but the premiss is still the same.. 8-)
My Mats and BG layers were created with TE's Choice Snow White CSTE's Choice Water Color CS, TE's Brand New Proud Peacock Cutting Plate for embossing, TE's Wispy Feathers Dies, my SB's Classic Ovals Nesties set, and a bit of foam tape... And to finish them all up I just added my Embossed Wispy Wishes Sentiments and a Sweet sheer ribbon bow... 8-)

Well I had so much fun with my first two cards & my Distress Markers, that I thought I'd create a couple more but trying a different water-colory technique this time... ;-)
I Love how water-colory and Artsy these two turned out too! Yay! This was my first ever attempt at acrylic block watercoloring with my distress Markers...;-) It's pretty simple, you just color with various Distress Markers on one of your  acrylic blocks you use for stamping, spritz with a bit of water and stamp or smear onto your Water Color CS. After it was completely dry, I just stamped my Wispy Wishes Feathers with Colorbox's Frost White ink and embossed with White EP.
My Mats and BG Layers were created with TE's Choice ButterCream CSTE's Choice Water Color CS and Bazzill CS's as well. And to finish them all up I just added my Wispy Wishes Sentiments stamped with Tumbled Glass & Peeled Paint Distress Inks and added some Pretty sheer ribbons all tied up in bows. Pretty easy peasy, huh?... 8-)

Next up for 'Designers Choice' I am featuring the Fun New Graphic Greetings St. Paddy's Day stamp, & TE's Brand New Retro Cutting Plate too! ... 8-)
Well if you have been following my Blog for any length of time now, you already know that I Absolutely LOVE TE's AWESOME Graphic Greetings Stamps!! They make it so quick and easy to put together Fabulous creations!! And the TE's New Graphic Greetings St. Paddy's Day stamp is no exception! 8-)  Aren't these Super Fun Card's for St' Patrick's Day!! 8-)  I sure hope my friends and family are going to like them!;-)
I stamped my Fab Graphic Greetings St. Paddy's Day Sentiments with Colorbox Frost White and embossed with White EP right onto a sheet from We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard 6x6 collection, so there was no additional chalk smudging needed lol, & then popped them up with a bit of foam tapeMy Mats and BG were created with TE's Choice Kraft CS, Bazzill CS's , TE's Brand New Retro Cutting Plate & MME's Collectable Memorable 6x6 collection.  To finish them all up  Added some Shamrock embellies I had in my stash topped off with some Cute little buttons and Yummy Doodle Twine!...8-) 

We have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my projects today...


Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. ślicznie, romantycznie, uroczo, elegancko...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all stunning, Shannon! Especially love your creative peacock cards and that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, you have outdone yourself! These creations are all so different from one another. Each is beautiful! Loving that St. Pat's stamp - it's on my wish list! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shannon! Just wow! Your work with the dies on that first card... amazing. I just love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Shannon! Especially love the feather ones. The feather is so soft and airy... and I am loving the matching die! Love the water coloring on the second with the white heat embossing. The sheer ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The backgrounds you created for your feather thank you cards look absolutely fabulous, Shannon...sooo artsy!!! Love your St. Paddy's Day cards, too...the Retro Cutting Plate looks awesome in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely beautiful cards! I am in love with your feather designs. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness Shannon, so many beautiful cards. I have to say I am just in love with that first one. I love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your cards are fabulous Shannon, but there's something about those feathery beauties that just makes me go 'oooh!!' They are just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your feather cards truly are wispy and beautiful! I love the cool blues and greens you used for your watercolor wash, and the ribbon is just too divine! Very cool St. Patrick's Day cards, too, with the die cut and overlaid background and the very cute shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure have been busy - gorgeous colors on your feather cards. The ribbon you used is perfect too.
    I have never made a black board style card but your delights make me want to do something!
    Great post Shannon!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creations Shannon! I love the feather cards and the gorgeous colors and I love the bg on the St. Patty's day cards, awesome die!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cards!! Love the color combo on your Saint Patrick cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous set of cards! I've never heard of that technique, but the watercolor is striking. Also, love your little die cut shamrocks.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)