Sunday, December 15, 2013

Whimsie Doodles December Photo Inspiration Challenge - Chillin' with my Snowmies! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) This month over at the Whimsie Doodles blog, we having a Photo Inspiration Challenge! Whoo Hoo! And what a Daling inspiration pic it is too! So Hope you will whip up something inspired by this Sweet little Snowman & come join in the fun!..8-)

Here's the Darling Inspiration Pic...

And here's what I came up with... 8-)
For Todays Fun Challenge, I chose the Super CUTE Snowmies image!... Aren't they the Sweetest Ever!! 8-) I did a little paper piecing & colored the rest up with my Trusty Copics, & added a touch of liquid applique just for fun...;-)
I paired them up with Some Fun Echo Park This & That Christmas 6x6 dp's & to finish them up, I added a fun little bow created with ribbon from my stash... Pretty Easy Peasy,huh... 8-)

***So!..Would you like to be a Guest Designer for a month?! 8-)... If so, be sure to use a Whimsie Doodles image in your creation and put an asterisk ( * ) after your name when you link up your entry! Details can be found on the Whimsie Doodles Blog!

Now Hop on over to the Whimsie Doodles Blog and check out what my fellow Doodlelicious Divas have whipped up for the challenge! 8-)

Hope you all have a Super Day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I'm feeling a bit sad this morning but your card put a smile on my face, thanks!
    Enjoy your sunday, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute! your coloring is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card ! I especially love the cute snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pic of the snowmen picks, and I totally LOVE your card! So happy, fun, and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness! So CUTE!!! I just love those adorable snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Shannon!! Those snowmen are just too cute, the dps and fun sentiment are the best, fab job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shannon! This seriously could not be ANY cuter!!!! Love that inspiration photo and really LOVE your card! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it - probably my favorite card!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! These threesome is adorable! Beautiful shading on your snow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute & fun card !! :))
    Love it !!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)