Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - File Folder Dies 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Today I'm back to share more August Sneak Peeks! Yay! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, August 8th at 8 am PST. You'll find it ALL in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions StoreYay!! 8-)

Today I am sharing a Fun project featuring the Brand New File Folder Die, Office Ephemera Stamp Set & the Brand New From the Desk of Dies too...Yay!! 8-) Such Super Fun sets especially for creating Super Cute cards and tags for your office co-workers!!
For my project today, I thought it would be fun to put together some fun Office Co-worker type Gift Tags that could be used for tagging gifts of all occasions, no matter if it was for a Co- worker's Birthday, Promotion, or Retirement. You could just flip open the Super Cute File folder front and add whatever type of occasion sentiment you desire...8-)
I just LOVE how quick these came together! And I really Love the way they came out too! I chose the Awesome previously Released TE Tag Stacklets 1 Dies to create my fun layered Gift Tag Bases with TE's Choice Buttercream CS, Choice Kraft CS and dp's from Simple Stories 24/7 6x6 collection... 8-) I cut out my fun little file folder's focal panel with the TE's New File Folder Die and stamped each one with various images and sentiments from TE's New Office Ephemera Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black and Colorbox Sangria, Ochre & Cape Cod inks...

Here's a few individual shots of my tags, just click on them for a larger view...;-)
To finish them all up I inked my edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink, added fun little binder clips with TE's New From the Desk of Dies and the help of my silver Sharpie paint marker for the metal clip part, attached some wide eyelets and added some Cheery TE Polka dot ribbon & various other ribbons from my stash too... And Voila, there you have it! 8-)

*** Please Join us tomorrow, Wed 8/7 at 6pm PST...It's Preview Party time for our June Release on our Facebook Page! Whoo Hoo! 8-)
And Please be sure to stop by and check out the Yummy Goodies the rest of the Baker's Dozen has whipped up for you today...


Here are the items I used for my project today...

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. These do look fabulous Shannon.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! Your tags are darling, love the ribbon ties and little clips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tags, Shannon! So fun and perfect to add to a gift for a co-worker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute stamps!! Fun tags, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, these are sensational! I thought they were little clip boards at first. VERY cute!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little tags are adorable, Shannon...I just love how you can add a greeting to the inside of the file folder...such a genius idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!! LOVe your little tags, sweetie!!
    I can't wait for the office stamp set... it makes me smile!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a good idea and so cute Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tags, tags, lots of great tags!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay you need to stop RIGHT NOW! I can't take it! These are the cutest tags EVER. Awesome project Shannon! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those clips are too fun! Thought they were real at first. Awesome dies and stamps! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, these are too cute! I especially love the dies. So fun to be able to use the clippy things without the bulk. I mean, I thought they were real at first. Great idea for dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my how cute are these? And your acco fasteners are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)