Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Taylored Expressions March Sneak Peeks - Vintage Dreamer

For my Whimsie Doodles Release Day Post click HERE or scroll down.. 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Welcome to our March Sneak Peeks! 8-) We have lots of Fun inspiration to share Today through Friday.  All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, March 7th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.

Today I am sharing a Fun Project featuring the Beautiful Vintage Dreamer Set, which
was originally released last February as a Key Ingredients Subscriber Exclusive and is now about to become available to all!! Yay!! And I decided to pair it up with the Brand New Labels Stacklets 2 Dies as well!... 8-)

I Just Love this Beautiful set!! Just LOVE Fabulous vintage images and great versatility too with the many sentiments as well, which made it really quick and easy to put these Sweet note cards together as too! Not to mention it was a lot of fun to get to put down the Copics for a bit and put on my Stamping hat again!! ;-)
I started off my stamping my BG with Memento Rich Cocoa onto Kraft using the Off-stamping technique, so the BG pattern would be a bit softer than the focal images.. 
I also stamped my Vintage Dreamer Typewriters with Memento Rich Cocoa as well, but at full strength. I did a little paper piecing, fussy cut them out and popped them up with a a bit of Foam tape
My Mats and BG Layers were created with Choice Buttercream, Kraft, and Various Bazzill CS's I had in my stash, the Brand New Banner Stacklets 2 Dies, my Swiss Dots EF & some Beautiful dp's from We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring 6x6 collection.. And there you have it! Pretty easy peasy, huh?...8-)

The Baker's Dozen have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this 
morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)



Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. Aww Shannon - these are so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage colors you chose for the typwriters, so perfect. Adorable little happy greeting cards! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, how cute is this! I like that you used different DP's, and sentiments, but the cards are the same - you are so creative! Love coming to your happy, sweet, blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the card set Queen! Every time I come to your blog, I want to CASE everything I see. Long and short of it is that you are the BOMB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color choices and super cute cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! I absolutely love how you did the background and then the little pops of color behind the typewriter - how gorgeous!! Your set of cards are ah-MAH-zing!!! Simply absolutely gorgeous! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely set of cards girl! The typewriter looks awesome in brown. I am so tickled that the set will be available again. Great reason to use mine. :) Love the pretty papers too and the stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful set of cards, Shannon! Love the subtle flourish background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon, I think when I grow up, I want to be you! :) Your cards are always so beautiful and make me so happy! GORGEOUS job with this set...I'ma lovin' it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card set! Love the stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty and your colors are so springy! Lovely set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh these are gorgeous Shannon! your colour combos are always SO beautiful !! Love the layout and the embossing… they are fab designs hun!
    Hope you're having a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowsers...no Copics! Coloring or no coloring, your cards are always fabulous! Love the kraft teamed up with the soft pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How awesome! Love these colorful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My WORD girlfriend! I LOVE your notecards! What a gorgeous set of cards. Your work is flawless. Happy Release Week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They're all so pretty with those fresh spring colors! I love those layered dies too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, look at all those wonderful colors! You're just a stamping machine, except a stamping machine couldn't make anything this fabulous. Great stamp for all those different sentiments. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab set Shannnon, love the vintage typwriter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful handmade BG paper!! Love how it looks like the sentiment is "typed" on the paper!! Have a nice day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness. Gorgeous set. Saving this for later CASE-ing!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)