Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Whimsie Doodles February New Release Day!! 8-)

Hi All and a Very Happy Tuesday to you! 8-)  Today is Whimsie Doodles' Release day!! Yay!!  I know you have all been eagerly awaiting the New February Digis! And trust me, you are all going to LOVE the Darling collection of Cuteness Miss Melyssa has in store for you today!! 8-)
For my creation today,  I Just HAD to color up the Darling Cupid Lizzie , she's just soo Darned SWEET! 8-)
I printed out my Sweet Cupid Lizzie onto onto Flourishes Classic Whitedid a little paper piecing and colored her up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut her out and popped her up with a bit of foam tape onto an SB Classic Circles die cut I added my Fluffy clouds to with my TE Cloud Border Die template, Tumbled Glass Distress ink and my small stippling brush. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of pink & kraft CS from my stash, my hearts EF & some Adorable Valentine dp's from Crate Paper's Fourteen 6x6 collection! 
To finish it all up I added a couple Sweet die cut hearts created with TE's Cupids Arrows dies, glossy accents to the heart on her bow, a touch of Stardust Stickles to her wings, and I stamped my I/O sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black onto a Die cut tag I had in my stash of left over die cuts! Always love it when I get to use up those extra pieces! Yay... And there you have it!...8-)


You can find the Sweet Cupid Lizzie along with the rest of the Darling New images in the shop's What's New section today! And for even more Gorgeous DT inspiration, head on over to the Whimsie Doodles Blog and check out what the rest of the Doodlelicious Divas have whipped up for you! 8-)

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for Dropping in! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!! Lizzie is so cute, also great for a engagement or wedding card! Have a nice day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shannon... that is some wonderful colouring on her hair... I like it a lot! Sweet little image with fab paper piecing and hey, look at those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! She's precious! Cannot wait to see the rest of the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Love those clouds behind the image too. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love her little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, this little one is so perfectly colored...I love how you her hair and dress! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my she is SO adorable! LOVE her hair and her dress is super cute - love how it matches her headband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss her? I saw this on Pinterest! Totally LOVE her and would have colored her for Valentine's Day if I would have seen it in time. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)