Sunday, September 16, 2012

(WD) Chair-ish the Moment - CR84FN63 - DT Call!

Hi All! And a Very  Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been enjoying a Wonderful weekend! Today I'm back to share my latest Darling Whimsie Doodles creation featuring our Brand New CR84FN Color Challenge Colors! Yay! 8-)  And for the next two week and a half, we will be working with CR84FN63's  Beautiful color palette of Denim, Tan & Brown...And don't forget about our DT Call! If you'd like to be part of our Awesome CR84FN team, be sure to put DT after your name when you link up your entry! 
8-)
I Just LOVE this Terrific color combo and thought it would be just Perfect for my Sweet Whimsie Doodles Have a Seat image! I colored up my Sweet little Kitty cat and chair legs with my trusty Copics and did a little paper piecing on the big comfy chair. I cut my image out with the help of my Classic Circles and Scallop Circles Nesties sets, added a touch of shading with Antique Linen Distress ink while the die was still in place and popped it up with a bit of foam tape. My mats and BG layers were created with brown CS from my stash and some Fun dp's from Authentiques Genuine 6x6 collection. My Main kraft card base was stamped with colorbox alabaster ink with TE's Circles Big BG stamp for a bit of fun added detail. To finish it all up, I hand cut my sentiment into a fun matted banner, added some Cheery polka dot ribbon from my stash! An the Fab sketch is a variation of DS45...8-) 

Here are the Beautiful CR84FN Colors...  
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Gorgeous creations the rest of the Fabulously talented DT has whipped up for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!

Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

28 comments:

  1. Hihihi, love that sentiment!! Beautiful card , I love to snuggle up next to the kitty in that beautiful chair!! Have a sunny sunday, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoreable card and image, love the paper piecing. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shannon! I love your wonderful colouring, it always has me open mouthed in admiration! Love that comfy kitty snuggled up on the paper pieced chair, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shannon, this is so CUTE! I'm laughing at the sleeping kitty because mine is literally bouncing off the walls right now trying to make me go back to bed! LOVE your coloring and that FUN sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon - I just love this card - so much fun! The chair looks so comfortable you can see why kitty is curled up! Love the sweet sentiment! Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored and great paper piecing for such a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh Shannon... what a fabulous card you've created! I love the design but holy smokes... your paper piecing of that chair makes it look like... well... a chair! hahahahha... seriously though, it looks like a chair! Sounds dorky but it's a huge compliment to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I love those colors together - and love your card too! Great paper piecing and design!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card Shannon and great image and colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card Shannon. I love the darling image and pretty papers... the paper-piecing looks great. I love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pure cuteness Shannon! Love the kitty all snuggled up in the beautiful paper pieced chair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That chair looks fabulous!! Great paper piecing, cute kitty and a wonderful use of the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card! Love how you used the colors! The kitty is adorable! My kitty is snuggled up on my chair right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely precious, Shannon! LOVE that big, comfy, paper-pieced chair and darling kitten! And this is such a great, color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! I love the mix of patterns and the paper pieced chair is fabulous. Thanks for the terrific inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So, so cute! Love the paper piecing, so perfect! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww this is gorgeous Shannon… what a cute image… love the paper-piecing and the fab colour combo! :-))
    Hope you had a great weekend hun!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is such a fabulously cozy card. I want to curl up with that cat and a book. The dotted ribbon is a perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how sweet! You colored this one up so darn cute. Love the pattern for the chair. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card...Fab job on using the colors Shannon! I love the paper pieced chair and Mr Kitty looks quite comfy there :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is not just sweet and adorable Shannon, it's most enticing! Love the brilliant quote! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the sweetest image Shannon and you've done an amazing job coloring this sweet pup. I love this card!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww this is so sweet Shannon! I LOVE that image and your fabulous paper piecing!! Fabulous papers as always!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  24. She looks completely comfortable on her big ol' chair! Love the "material."

    ReplyDelete
  25. The chair looks amazing with the paper piecing and the layout is just perfect!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hee hee How stink cute is this... He looks happy as ever on that chair. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the sweet image and sentiment!! Papers are wonderful as is that background TE stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This spell home and I absolutely adore it. I love the colors and I do love the sweet kitty kat.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)