Friday, April 6, 2012

Have an Egg-stra Special Easter! - SSSC155

Hi all! And a Very Happy Friday too you! Hope you all had a Super week! Mine's been extra busy and lots of fun getting lots of fun creations finished up.  So today, I thought I would post my latest creation real quick.  And as GD for Whimsie Doodles for the Month of April, (Yay!), I thought I would show off one of their Darling Easter digi's as well as play along with Miss Karens Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #155.
I just thought Melyssa's Adorable image would be So Perfect for Karens Sketch! 8-) I printed out my Sweet Whimsie Doodles Special Easter image onto Flourishes Classic White & colored it up with my trusty Copics. When I cut it out, I decided to round the corners with my Corner Chomper for a little added interest. My mats and BG panels were created with a combination golden yellow CS from my stash and dp's from Echo Parks Darling Springtime collection. To finish it all up I just added little pennants flags created with my Lil' Inkers Sentiment Flags set.  Pretty easy peasy, huh?... 8-)

Here's Miss Karen's Awesome Sketch:

Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. I love the design and layout of this card, and especially that fabulous dsp, but your coloring of this image is over-the-top gorgeous! Awesome card, and a very happy Easter to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Easter card Shannon, love the coloured eggs, and the great sketch.
    Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you are busy Shannon ! I love the colors and the DP you use for your cards. Awesome coloring and adorable image ! Thx for your sweet comment at my blog, have a Happy Easter ! Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect Easter card with that beautifully colored egg, now if my Easter eggs could only look that great. Have a sunny and wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty and your coloring on this is so special and lovely!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Shannon this is ADORABLE!! What a fun Easter image! AWESOME coloring and your shading is perfect! I hope you have a fantastic weekend and Happy Easter!! :)
    Big Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Easter card Shannon! Great job coloring the image! Love the vibrant colors you used! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is gorgeous Shannon! What a fab image and sentiment! You've coloured the egg beautifully! Love the papers and layout! it's a really sweet card! :-))
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect coloring on the beautiful Easter egg! Lovely bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another darling card. Fabulous coloring!! I like how the sentiment is set up and that egg is colored so amazingly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great coloring! Looks so good with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another cute card. As you will be able to tell, I am desperately trying to catch up. When you keep grand kids for two weeks and try to make a card, You get terribly behind in your spying!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)