For my Whimsie Doodles Release Day post, click HERE or just scroll down... 8-)
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
Hi All! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! It's Halloween today as we introduce Totally Tags Halloween, Fa-BOO-lous, Graphic Greetings Halloween ALC, Trick or Treat Word ALC, Spider & Spiderweb Dies, Spiderweb Border Die, plus Tricks & Treats Project Pantry Kit too! Wowie!! 8-) Today I am sharing the Adorable New Trick or Treat Word ALC designed the Fabulously talented Taylor Vanbruggen!
As some of you may already know, I LOVE all TE's Fabulous Word ALC's! 8-) And this one is No exception! 8-) And since I Adore Halloween goodies as well, I thought creating a set of Fun candy bar wraps with them would be a match made in heaven, lol 8-) I Stamped my Super CUTE Trick or Treat ALCs with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them up with my trusty Copics. I cut them out with the help of my Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals Nesties sets & added my Spooky clouds with a TE Clouds Border Die template, Dusty Concord, Antique Linen Distress inks and a stippling brush. My mats and BG layers were all created with Bazzill Basics Raven CS and the New Tricks & Treats Project Pantry Kit. My Fun little spider and spider webs were created with the New Spider & Spiderweb Dies and the New Spiderweb Border Die as well! To finish these all up I added a touch of Stardust stickles and some cute Polkadot Ribbon also from the Tricks & Treats Project Pantry Kit..
Here are the dimensions for my candy bar wrap, For those of you who have never made one of these like me, until now anyway, lol... Start with a piece of CS that's 5 1/5 X 6 and score at 2, 2 1/4, 4 1/2 & 4 3/4. And then decorate to your hearts content! 8-)
Also, don't forget to join us on Facebook for an early reveal for all the new stamp sets tonight at 6pm PST. And be sure to Check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has whipped up for you today! 8-)
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Shannon White ( You are here! )
- Shelly Mercado
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
- Nancy McKinney (Illustrator)
Here are the New TE Dies and Project Pantry Kit I used on my project today...
And here are the items I used on my project today and you can find them at the TE Store...
Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
FUN and pretty! Cute project for Halloween.ReplyDelete
OMG Great minds think alike today!!! Love your project - so cute and happy!ReplyDelete
CUTENESS! What a great gift!ReplyDelete
These are so colorful, fun, and just delightful! The kiddos in your neighborhood are in for a real treat :)ReplyDelete
yummy yummy yummy. Chocolate never looked so good! love how you dressed those candy bars up!ReplyDelete
I love the candy bar wraps...and can see doing a few of these to send to nieces/nephews/friends kids etc. Who doesn't like a full size candy bar???ReplyDelete
Shannon these are adorable!! I just love the webs..so cute!!ReplyDelete
These are SO very sweet, Shannon! Love the clouds surrounding the ALC and the web bordering them!ReplyDelete
I WANT THIS TREAT! These are SOOOOO fantastic and what a wonderful idea! XOXOReplyDelete
MMM, they look delicious!!ReplyDelete
These are awesome and I'll have to CASE them! Love your purple sponged clouds too...your work always makes me smile!Delete
These candy bar cover are spookily sweet Shannon! Can you send me some my way? The spiderweb die-cuts are perfect!ReplyDelete
These are so cute, I'll bet even kids wouldn't want to eat the candy and spoil the wrapper!ReplyDelete
WOW Shannon I LOVE your candy bar covers! So bright and fun!! Perfect for Halloween! Adorable creations my friend!! ...and thanks for the dimensions... I want to make some now! :)ReplyDelete
Wow!!! Fab candy bar wraps!!!ReplyDelete
Ok wow! You do awesome work and I'm just in awe!ReplyDelete
Oh my who wouldn't LOVE these treats!!! They are awesome!ReplyDelete
Absolutely love them!ReplyDelete