Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spooky Treats - Halloween Sentiments 2!

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! Thought I'd share my Very first solo Whimsie Doodle DT post! Yay! 8-)  I'll be posting every day where there's a 6 in the date as well as joining in with the New Releases and Challenges, so you'll be seeing LOTS more Whimsie Doodles creations from me in the coming months! 8-)
Today I thought I'd share a Fun little Spooky Treat project I created with the New Halloween Sentiments 2... 
As soon as I saw these Sweet Sentiments I knew they were destined to become fun little lollipop holders! 8-)   I used dp's from Pebbles Ticks and Treats 6x6 collection some black CS from my stash and PTI's Lunch Box Notes Die (just punched a whole for the lollipop stick and added a glue dot to hold it shut) .  the Sentiments were colored up with my trusty Copics and Layered onto SB Classic and Scallop circles Die cuts with a little foam tape. To finish them all up I just added a little ribbon from my stash, and Voila, there you have it! 8-)

Be sure to stop by the "What's New" section at the Store so you can grab these Adorable Digi's to create your own Spooky Treats! 8-) You can also find out all the latest info on the Whimsie Doodles Blog & Facebook page.. 

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Cute! Great images, colouring and such a good idea! I love the vividness of your colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea those lollipops!!! They're great!! Thanks for the tip. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine today, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just super Shannon and a great idea. fantastic colours for the occassion
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon - These are so much fun! Love the colors and your shading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are So SO SO great Shannon! What a cool idea and so perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are going to be some very happy kiddos in your neighborhood when Halloween rolls around! These are SO cute Shannon! NJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! I love all the rich, fall colors, and that spectacular coloring. The purple cloudy bg on all of the images is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh these are sooo cute Shannon! All of the images/sentiments are so fun! AWESOME papers and colors! LOVE these!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and colorful and way too CUTE! They make excellent lollipop holders!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shannon again I love these!! I love all the bright colors and they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)