- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Well the Birthday Celebration continues as we introduce Party Monsters, Moka Madelyn, It's a Party Word ALC, Graphic Greetings Birthday ALC, Bake Me a Cake Die Set and Dial in Style Die Set! So Today I am sharing The Darling Moka Madelyn Designed by the Fabulous Nancy McKinney for her Moka Line and named for Taylor's Sweet Daughter Madelyn who also celebrates her 1st Birthday this month! Yay! Happy Birthday Madelyn! 8-)
I stamped my Sweet Moka Madelyn and her fun little party hat with Memento Tuxedo Black, did a little paper piecing and colored up the rest of her with my trusty Copics. I cut her out with the help of my Classic Ovals and Scallop Ovals Nesties sets and popped her up with a bit of foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with kraft CS and MME's The Sweetest Thing Lavender 6x6 collection. To finish it all up I stamped my Sentiment onto a Fly your Flag 2 Die cut, fussy cut out the little party hat, popped it up onto my tag, added a Fun Curly Border Die cut and a bit of pretty satin ribbon. 8-)
Also don't forget the You Take the Cake Contest! Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
The rest of the Bakers Dozen have lots more Yummy Birthday Bash treats to share with you today, so please be sure to stop by and take a peak! 8-)
Here it the New Taylored Die I used on my project today...
And here are the items I used on my project today and you can find them at the TE Store...
Absolutley darling! Love the way you used that curly border too!ReplyDelete
pure and total sweetness...the coloring is fabulous. just checking out the awesome shadows on the ground. Gorgeous!ReplyDelete
So cute Shannon! Great job coloring that sweet image! Love the loopy border!ReplyDelete
What a sweet one this is!! So very cute!ReplyDelete
Just darling, Shannon! Love your fabulous coloring detail!ReplyDelete
She is a doll!ReplyDelete
Awww she is sooo sweet Shannon!! I love that image and your coloring is gorgeous!! Fabulous papers and design!ReplyDelete
Beautiful coloring, and I just love that curly border! The ribbon color is amazing too! Love it!ReplyDelete
Happy B-day to TE! She is a little cutie and love her auburn hair!ReplyDelete
Oh how darling! Love the little party hat on the sentiment banner. :)ReplyDelete
Beautifully done, Shannon, I'm loving your coloring and the curly border! Love your color combo too!ReplyDelete
Really cute - I love how you did her skirt.ReplyDelete
Fantastic job on the paper pieced skirt, and I love the kraft and pink together. Beautiful card!ReplyDelete
Oh my such sweetness! Your coloring is fabulous, Shannon!ReplyDelete