Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wish Big - CR84FN59 Week 2!

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) Sure hope you've all been enjoying your weekend..8-)  Well today I'm back with a real quick post for Week 2 of the CR84FN Color Challenge! So you guys still have a few more days to play along with our Beautiful Color Combo! Yay! 8-)

I needed a few more Birthday cards for my stash and this one actually came together pretty quickly. My Mats, BG & Die cut Layers were created using a combination of brown CS, a leftover piece of distressed embossed kraft CS and dp's from Echo Park's This and That Graceful & MME's Good Day Sunshine Girl collection as well. My Sweet Butterflies were created with the help of PTI's Butterfly and Signature Butterfly dies  and . I stamped a little french script with my Hero Arts La Lettre stamp and inked my edges with a touch of Vintage photo Distress ink. To finish it all up I stamped my Lil' Inkers Sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa directly onto my BG and added some sweet adhesive pearls from my stash... 8-)

Here are the Wonderful CR84FN colors..
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Gorgeous creations the rest of the Wonderfully talented DT has put together for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!


Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

26 comments:

  1. Totally lovin' the pretty butterflies, I think I could add one to every card if I could get away with it. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon - your pretty butterflies are just fabulous with lovely layers and pretty pearls. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. Love how you've done the butterflies and the darker pink looks awesome.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Shannon, the butterflies are just gorgeous, and I love the punched edging, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' the layered butterflies Shannon! Oh so pretty! Great mix of patterns and the pearls add such a touch of elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous love the butterflies and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, Shannon, this is so pretty! I love the layout and those layered up butterflies with these great papers! Wonderful design, girlie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Shannon, your butterflies are beautiful...love those pearls! Fab papers, too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH Shannon, this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Shannon!! Love the colors & beautiful butterflies!! The distressing is a perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shannon, WOW, love this card and the butterflies are fab! Wonderful to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sensational! Love the design and those big butterflies! So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful Shannon and love those colours. the butterflies are brilliant
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is gorgeous Shannon! what a fab design and layout…those butterflies are really beautiful - I love the papers and pretty border!! :-))
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Shannon, the colour combo is beautiful and so is your creation ! Love it. Hope you had a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Shannon, this is just STUNNING! LOVE your butterflies and the text and your papers! So So GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning me darlin, hope your ok, this is stunning sweets and would have never thought to use grid paper on my cards, what a wonderful efeect, its gorgeous, have a lovely day hunnie big huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love looking at your cards, this one is just a beauty! Love all the textures, colors and dp. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW Shannon this is GORGEOUS!! I love your layered butterflies and the fabulous design! Awesome papers!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty Shannon! Those butterflies are lovely... great layers... the border is oh, so fabulous. I think I have that punch (still in the package). The pearls are the perfect finishing touch to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooo! Shannon, those layered butterflies are fabulous, and I love the addition of the pearls! Ever so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! This is a beautiful card - and so perfect for that challenge! Love the shabby chic-ness of it all! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I do love the colors, and the butterflies are so pretty in the different patterns. The edging is a great frame for them. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is darling Shannon, love the stack of fun butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shannon this is so pretty! LOVE the layout and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)