Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Go Team! - TT105

Hi all! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you all had a Wonderful weekend and are enjoying a Terrific week so far and getting ready to celebrate a Very Happy and Safe 4th of July! 8-) Today I'm back with another Fabulous Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Yay! 8-) Our Theme this time is"Anything Goes".  How fabulous is that, huh?... 8-) So no reason not to join in the Fun and play along! 8-) Our Wonderful Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. They have So many Adorable images, So I sure hope you will stop by and check them out!... 8-) And They have  put together a very generous prize package for One lucky winner, so I sure hope you can play along with us.  Also, please do stop by the Tuesday Throwdown Blog to take a peek at the Wonderful creations the rest of the Super Talented Design Team has in store for you! 8-)
I printed out my Fun little Robyn's Fetish Go Team image onto Flourishes Classic White and colored it up with my trusty Copics. I cut it out with the help of my Classic Ovals and Nesties sets and popped it up with a bit of foam tape. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of ivory CS from my stash and some Super Patriotic dp's from K& Co's Americana Stack.  To finish it all up I added an MS zigzag punched border, a punched star and button combo and some Yummy Bakers Twine from MAD Stamper finds... 8-) I must admit, I can't help but feel my card is a bit more spartan than I would normally create, especially as of late, lol But my Darling Hubby said, "Nope! Don't add anything else, it's Perfect for a guys card." lol 8-) Well, okay,  and I left it as is.. But boy it was tough, lol... 8-) 

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & A Very Happy and Safe 4th of July! Thanks so much for dropping in! 
Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon fantastic card love the image layout and colours used. The twine looks fab too. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great Guy card, Shannon. Super image and colouring. Love those papers that match so perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, this certainly IS a PERFECT guy card Shannon - I love the red white and blue and that image - perfectly coloured as always. Fabulous card lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab card in these super patriotic colours, and a great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card has me singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame". Love it! Great guy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colored image, twine and patriotic dp's make for a delightful card Shannon. Happy 4th of July to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so much fun to see, your layouts and papers with the wonderful image is just great. Love this card, so USA :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow! this is fab Shannon!! what a brilliant design!! I love the image and the red, white and blue theme. The papers and embellies are gorgeous!! it's a wonderful male card!! I'm with your hubby on this… it couldn't be any more perfect! :-)))
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and love all the red, white and blue on this! Love that border die you used too. Fabulous and hope you have a great 4th of July!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just fantastic Shannon and love the theme of it
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Shannon love it darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful design Shannon so striking in red white and blue, very USA. janex

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous fun card Shannon. Have a great 4th

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhhh, CUTE!!! I love this patriotic piece of cuteness!! The stars look great in the background and I love how you pieced all the dsp together! Here's wishing you and yours a very happy and safe July 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Shannon, Happy 4th of July ! Beautiful card and it doesn't look spartan to me :) I love all the elements and the red/white/blue theme :) The shading around the cute image is really nice. I just finished making 2 very simple cards if you want to see 'spartan'. Thanks for all your kind words at my blog, they make me smile :) Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great coloring and love how you've used the twine! The border punch is a perfect shape for your design. Beautiful work as always

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Shannon. Love the patriotic colors and those images. I am not a sport fan, but LOVE peanuts! LOL! The twine and star/button look awesome. Have a fabulous weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cool card, Shannon! Great layout, awesome coloring, and perfect embellishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you had a terrific 4th of July Shannon! LOVE this Patriotic beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I simply love this image with the red, white and blue colors! I mean, how many baseball games do you think take place on 4th of July picnics? What fun! Very cute card, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)